Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Option XVT pics anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
solarlottry is an unknown quantity at this point
Option XVT pics anyone?

Can someone please post some pics of the option XVT (doors and speakers covered in leather with either regular stitching or red deviated stitching)? I am trying to order just this piece from SunCoast and some images would be very helpful. My dealer told me that this part of the door panel pops out and can be replaced with a new , leather wrapped one. If anyone out there has option "defroster vents in leather" and could post some imges of that, that would be much appreciated.
thanks
paul

Old 03-23-2010, 07:14 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I am not sure if this is the exact same option but I am sure it will give you a better idea how the stitching looks on the doors and around the speakers.

Last edited by charris; 03-23-2010 at 07:18 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 12:05 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
sparkhill is just really nicesparkhill is just really nicesparkhill is just really nicesparkhill is just really nicesparkhill is just really nicesparkhill is just really nicesparkhill is just really nicesparkhill is just really nicesparkhill is just really nicesparkhill is just really nicesparkhill is just really nice
Wow! I like that.

Old 03-24-2010, 12:18 AM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
I've never even heard of this option.. granted I'm not as much of a p-car enthusiast as many here.

looks cool.

Old 03-24-2010, 07:02 AM
Teamspeed Member
gerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to all
I like the contrasting stitching.

Old 03-24-2010, 11:31 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
That is the option i am looking for. iT looks real nice. I would like to see it in black with either red or the standard stitching that goes with the black leather if anyone has the option. Thanks for posting those images. Your black leather and white stitching is real nice. Did you get the defroster trim or vents in leather?

Old 03-24-2010, 01:20 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Here are all the pictures I have of that white 997TT. That is a friend's car and it has a lot of nice factory options and I think he took it to the max with the stitching options - I have a 997 C4S Cabrio but with not so much stitching...

As I mentioned above that 997TT probably has all the stitching options available from the factory and it really helps to make the interior of the car feel and look very special.

Last edited by charris; 03-24-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Old 03-24-2010, 10:12 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Very nice options in white stitching indeed. Your friends car is a beauty. Mine is an 09TT with almost a complete set of black leather with stock stitching except for the door /speaker covers that your friend has and the defroster vents. I appreciate the images very much as i suspect most of the people on this board do.
I am also interested to see if anyone has the door/speaker option with black leather and stock stitching or with black leather and red stitching? If anyone could post an image of that combo it would be much appreciated.