Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Michigan PCA Parade.

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2013 | 02:18 AM
|
Teamspeed Rookie
DPezz is an unknown quantity at this point
Michigan PCA Parade.

Hey guys,
New to the team, so I thought I'd start with something I know the most about and a brief introduction! Thought about posting this in the US Midwest section but figured I would go to general Porsche so more see it!

Always lurked on the pages, and admired all of the wonderful photos. I've wanted to be on the team for a good amount of time now, but never had a car that I thought was worth posting about. I've had a VW mk6 GTI for sometime now, but made the jump and went APR Stage III, so its respectfully quick, also "inherited" a Donzi 22 Classic. Figured those two were good enough for me, and signed up last night.

Now to the important bit, as some of you may or may not know, the Porsche Parade is heading to Traverse City Michigan this year, June 23-29. I was born and raised in 'TC' where I burnt most of my time caring for and driving the families porsches (63 356, 88 Carrera and the very recently welcomed 997.2 Turbo). Spent as much time at as many club events as I could since I got my license. Hoping to see some Team Speeders up there, wether you're in the PCA or not. If you don't know, It's a pretty gorgeous place. I'd post photos of past events, but I'm fairly hopeless with a computer. The Estimated amount of cars coming is some 2000, but I can tell you that isn't remotely near what is signed up. I've Always been one for the more the merrier!

Hope to be a good part of the Team, and even more hopefully see some of YOUR Cars back home this summer!

Old 03-08-2013 | 11:41 AM
Former Sponsor
ECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond reputeECS Tuning - Porsche has a reputation beyond repute
These would be an awesome event to attend, Northern Michigan in the summer time isn't all that bad ether. The Donzi 22, is an awesome boat. Hopefully I can make it, heard so much about it but have yet to make it up.

Old 03-11-2013 | 12:54 PM
TS Detailing Partner l Atlanta
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
We might be up at Parade this year, always a good time filled with great Porsche's!

Old 03-11-2013 | 02:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Bullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant futureBullitt44 has a brilliant future
I will definitely be there with one of my cars!

Old 03-12-2013 | 10:34 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Crabman is an unknown quantity at this point
I might have to make the trip for this, is there any photos we can check out from previous years ?

Old 03-17-2013 | 06:24 AM
|
Teamspeed Rookie
For parade, or just photos of local porsche people enjoying the place?
If someone can tell me how to post pics ill get them up when I'm back to my laptop.

Old 03-17-2013 | 06:46 AM
|
Teamspeed Rookie
I've got this from my phone if your curios about the place. I think that was last fall. Just out cruising all lonely and what not

Attached Images  
Old 03-19-2013 | 09:52 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Crabman is an unknown quantity at this point
Are most people staying in TC then ? Where can we find a schedule and everything needed for that week ?

Old 03-19-2013 | 10:02 AM
|
Teamspeed Rookie
http://parade2013.pca.org/

Heard its booking up fast. I can suggest other things if its booked up. I heard two of the drives are booked through. I'd be glad to take anyone on a tour if they do get booked. I know the routes. My mothers the lead for two of them... Ha.

Old 03-19-2013 | 10:04 AM
|
Teamspeed Rookie
There's a resort where it would appear most are staying. Just out of the city. I think the drives go north. Up towards harbors springs mich

Quick Reply: Michigan PCA Parade.