Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Europipe Stage II on a Turbo S @ SharkWerks

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 02:55 PM
Former Sponsor
sharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond reputesharky has a reputation beyond repute
Europipe Stage II on a Turbo S @ SharkWerks

With so many exhausts out on the market I have to say after all these years the Europipe Stage II Quiet is still my favorite set up. The older gentleman that owns a 2005 996 Turbo S Cab wanted something that flowed well, had a great sound but _no_ resonance. That's actually a hard combination to achieve.

In comes your classic black on black 05 Turbo S Cab...

There's the stock exhaust shot...

The shipping... that's where it starts with these Belgians. They're no longer known for Chocolate but 996TT exhausts as well. There's even some custom European tools for your trouble...

Off with the stock exhaust:

We went with the larger diameter Stage II set up as the Turbo S uses K24 turbos:

Nice welds eh?

There she goes... if you look she's got the factory style bellows on there too (not seen this on any other set up). The other thing is that in California where emissions are pretty darned strict she almost looks like a stock unit...

Notice the larger dual tips as well:

The car was also in for some EVOMS diverter valves, bosch plugs and the EVOMSit software calibrated for 91 octane:

There she is pepped up and ready to go home

Old 03-10-2010, 03:08 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
TPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond reputeTPCRacing has a reputation beyond repute
Hell yeah man, you know how we feel about Europipe around here

Old 03-10-2010, 03:45 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Sharky this thread is worthless w/o a sharkified video! Tell Dan to get on it !!!

Old 03-10-2010, 04:23 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond reputesmokinghot4cars has a reputation beyond repute
Europipe is the best IMO. When I had MY2001 996TT that I owned before I got the F430 I chose the type II loud. Very nice. Owned her for 4 years. Still miss it sometimes. After pumping it up to an EVO 640GT and updated the clutch, flywheel, bigger turbos, diverter values etc. it was so the fastest thing I have ever owned. Shipped to the guys in Phoenix to do the upgrade in 2002. When I saw this Europipe thread it brought back nice memories.

Last edited by smokinghot4cars; 05-19-2012 at 11:05 PM.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:11 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Smoke You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
My favorite exhaust... use Eisenmann tips if I remember from a car I detailed, owner had nothing but great things to say about the system!

Old 03-10-2010, 08:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
AudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond reputeAudiRS has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome. Love the Turbo S and those mods are great for an everyday cruiser. Sharky we're looking at around 550 chp right?

Old 03-11-2010, 01:29 AM
Teamspeed Pro
03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute03-turbo911 has a reputation beyond repute
That's all a turbo S needs anyway! You guys did a great job.

Old 03-11-2010, 06:00 AM
Teamspeed Member
gerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to all
Looks good. Keen to hear her running.