Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Any performance mods available for 2010tt yet?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2010 | 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
solarlottry is an unknown quantity at this point
David how are you enjoying your car on the big island? I bet you have had more opportunity to open it up than i have here on Oahu! Ash showed me the carbon fiber door sills on your beast and i swapped my stainless ones out for the carbon fiber ones and they look great. Did your brother get his car yet? We need to meet up when you are in town and look at all the cars.

Old 03-20-2010 | 10:37 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JZ997tt
The best mod for a 2010 is to replace the motor with a GT1 block and yank that PDK for a manual.
Do you ever say anything else?

Old 03-21-2010 | 05:42 AM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
dksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to all
Hello Pual,

My brother is still in the process of acquiring a 2010tt. He is very particular so it's taking some time. But I think Gerald located a car somewhere in Cali last week so hopefully he will buy that one. If so we will definitely get together on Oahu and go cruising. I would love to see performance differences between tt.1 and tt.2. I'm still in break in period so I didnt get a chance to let her loose yet. Can't wait. We'll keep in touch. I would love to see your car sometime. Take care

Originally Posted by solarlottry
David how are you enjoying your car on the big island? I bet you have had more opportunity to open it up than i have here on Oahu! Ash showed me the carbon fiber door sills on your beast and i swapped my stainless ones out for the carbon fiber ones and they look great. Did your brother get his car yet? We need to meet up when you are in town and look at all the cars.