Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Any performance mods available for 2010tt yet?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2010 | 02:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to beholdmyTT is a splendid one to behold
I think tubi and speedart have an exhaust out. Do they?

Old 03-11-2010 | 12:25 PM
Former Sponsor
Louis@ChampionMotorsport has much to be proud ofLouis@ChampionMotorsport has much to be proud ofLouis@ChampionMotorsport has much to be proud ofLouis@ChampionMotorsport has much to be proud ofLouis@ChampionMotorsport has much to be proud ofLouis@ChampionMotorsport has much to be proud ofLouis@ChampionMotorsport has much to be proud ofLouis@ChampionMotorsport has much to be proud ofLouis@ChampionMotorsport has much to be proud ofLouis@ChampionMotorsport has much to be proud ofLouis@ChampionMotorsport has much to be proud of
Champion Motorsport has already sold out of the first round of Tubi Style Exhaust systems for the 997.2 Turbo. We have the next batch due tomorrow (Friday 3/12) of the 10 sets coming in, 5 are presold, so if you are interested, please contact our sales department. The sound is very crisp, and there is no drone at highway speeds even in the PDK cars. Around town at normal revs the system is quite tame, but when pushed to redline the classic Tubi Style sound will not dissappoint.

We also have a stage 1 software upgrade available from GIAC, and let me tell you that the combination of the 2 is impressive for such simple mods.

CMS has a complete Werks1 Package that will be ready for release very soon, final testing and tuning is all that remain. Stay Tuned for more.. I will post a full release on the package when it is fully proven..

Louis

Old 03-11-2010 | 12:51 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Louis do you have a video clip of this yet? Need a hand putting it on youtube?

Old 03-11-2010 | 04:32 PM
Former Sponsor
Louis@ChampionMotorsport has much to be proud ofLouis@ChampionMotorsport has much to be proud ofLouis@ChampionMotorsport has much to be proud ofLouis@ChampionMotorsport has much to be proud ofLouis@ChampionMotorsport has much to be proud ofLouis@ChampionMotorsport has much to be proud ofLouis@ChampionMotorsport has much to be proud ofLouis@ChampionMotorsport has much to be proud ofLouis@ChampionMotorsport has much to be proud ofLouis@ChampionMotorsport has much to be proud ofLouis@ChampionMotorsport has much to be proud of
We do have video of the first unit that we installed. I will get it posted and linked today if possible.

Thank You for the interest.

Louis

Old 03-11-2010 | 10:41 PM
Former Sponsor
Here is a link to a youtube clip with 2 examples of 2010 997.2's with Tubi Race on them. The Tubi Style system definitely gives more turbo sound which all of our customers so far have commented on very positively. I will admit the clips do no justice, and this comes from a guy who has quite a lot of seat time in 2010 turbo's already. They really sound great in person... Nobody does it like Tubi Style !!

Visit our YouTube Channel at Keyword : championms

YouTube - ChampionMS's Channel

Enjoy..

Questions or Comments welcome..

Last edited by Louis@ChampionMotorsport; 03-11-2010 at 10:43 PM.
Old 03-12-2010 | 01:19 AM
|
Teamspeed Junior Member
dksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to alldksu1 is a name known to all
Does the rear bumper have to come off for install? Will the stock tips fit on? Can you please pm me price shipped to hawaii 96740?

Old 03-12-2010 | 05:42 PM
Former Sponsor
Originally Posted by dksu1
Does the rear bumper have to come off for install? Will the stock tips fit on? Can you please pm me price shipped to hawaii 96740?
Yes the rear bumper does need to come off for the install, and also yes, the standard tips do fit right up to the Tubi Style system.

I do not have the pricing for these parts, but I will forward this ont our sales department and either Victor or Jesse will contact you with pricing.

Thank You for your interest.

Old 03-13-2010 | 07:48 AM
Teamspeed Member
gerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Louis@ChampionMotorsport
Here is a link to a youtube clip with 2 examples of 2010 997.2's with Tubi Race on them. The Tubi Style system definitely gives more turbo sound which all of our customers so far have commented on very positively. I will admit the clips do no justice, and this comes from a guy who has quite a lot of seat time in 2010 turbo's already. They really sound great in person... Nobody does it like Tubi Style !!

Visit our YouTube Channel at Keyword : championms

YouTube - ChampionMS's Channel

Enjoy..

Questions or Comments welcome..
Thanks for posting the clip. The Tubi's sound great.

Old 03-13-2010 | 02:49 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
YouTube - NEW Tubi Style Race Exhaust for 997.2 Turbo

Louis just take the url of the video and drop it in the post box, it auto-embeds for you

Old 03-17-2010 | 11:24 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JZ997tt is on a distinguished roadJZ997tt is on a distinguished roadJZ997tt is on a distinguished roadJZ997tt is on a distinguished roadJZ997tt is on a distinguished road
The best mod for a 2010 is to replace the motor with a GT1 block and yank that PDK for a manual.
Seeing that there are so few Turbos being made over the next 2 years, I see the aftermarket for this car being a waste of R&D. My dealer gave me his allocation for Turbo's over the next 24 months and it came to 11 cars, 8 of which are sold. The S numbers are even worse.

Quick Reply: Any performance mods available for 2010tt yet?