Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Spec'd the 'S' today

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 02:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Spec'd the 'S' today

April build for May delivery.

Managed to no cost delete the centre lock wheels (as i hate them), and keeping with the 5 spoke, with centres painted Black.

Looking at the internal literature that the dealer had, there was a section saying what the differences are over standard Turbo, and one line said 'Sportier sounding engine' .....wonder what they mean by that, maybe due to the revised induction ???

My original Cab is now in the show room for sale, going pretty much same spec, having seat backs in white this time though for the full 'Miami Vice look

Old 02-17-2010, 03:18 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
I love your current cab FYI Glenn

Old 02-17-2010, 03:19 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations, good move!

Old 02-17-2010, 03:45 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats!

Old 02-17-2010, 03:57 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
wyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enough
do the dealers have the order guides yet? last time i checked they wouldnt let me spec an "S" model yet as all they have are the base prices... thanks!

Old 02-17-2010, 04:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by wyk1982
do the dealers have the order guides yet? last time i checked they wouldnt let me spec an "S" model yet as all they have are the base prices... thanks!
My dealer only got the updates to be able to spec
the S, today. Not sure if it varies country to country.

Old 02-17-2010, 04:07 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
wyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enoughwyk1982 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Glenn Mc
My dealer only got the updates to be able to spec
the S, today. Not sure if it varies country to country.
thank you; didnt realize you werent in USA

Old 02-17-2010, 04:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by wyk1982
thank you; didnt realize you werent in USA
thought the steering wheel was a clue

Old 02-17-2010, 05:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
alin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond reputealin2.5 has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome!

My local US dealer still doesn't have the order guide yet. Next week he thinks...

So...what are the specs?

And, BTW, do you know what special colors other than that "ice blue" that they're releasing?

Last edited by alin2.5; 02-17-2010 at 05:38 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 05:51 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
We were supposed to recieve the ordering guide yesterday, however as of yet- still no guide.

Quick Reply: Spec'd the 'S' today