Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Switzer P800 PKG for 996 TT

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 04:32 PM
Banned
GT700 is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats on joining the 200 mph club! I hope that your car continues to
work flawlessly.

It is just a personal thing for me but I would never go over 600 hp without upgraded internals. I understand people don't have the cash for the internals so as long as the bolt on's are holding up why not?

If it blows then you have the perfect opportunity to do the internals!

Congrats to Switzer for building some wicked machines.

Old 02-03-2010, 04:34 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Neil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant future
Thanks guys, we do have a solution for internals if you wish to go for more power, just give us a call...

Old 02-03-2010, 04:39 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GT700
Congrats on joining the 200 mph club! I hope that your car continues to
work flawlessly.

It is just a personal thing for me but I would never go over 600 hp without upgraded internals. I understand people don't have the cash for the internals so as long as the bolt on's are holding up why not?

If it blows then you have the perfect opportunity to do the internals!

Congrats to Switzer for building some wicked machines.
I've thought about doing the internals but we've logged logged and logged some more and everything internally is running flawlessly. I can't justify doing internals until i go north of 800whp. There are a couple dozen cars running more power than me now with stock internals with no issues. Hard to believe how far the tuning has come on this platform in the last couple of years. The Switzer guys are certainly top notch and provide one of the best products and tuning that money can buy.

Old 02-03-2010, 04:40 PM
Banned
bmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond reputebmoores has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Sideways_swe
thats a sweet run Moores! Car seems very fast and yet pretty undramatical. Still 4wd?
Car is RWD on Bridgestone Potenzas

Old 02-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
Thanks JC, may I ask what you are looking to get into after you sell?
Possibly splitting a 7.2 GT3 with my pops, but at this point its just an idea as it will probably take a while to get what we want for the 996. If not that then save the money and in a couple years my dream car the 7.1 GT3.

Last edited by "The JC"; 02-03-2010 at 05:38 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 11:48 PM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome upgrade!