Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Turbo II wheels painted in exterior colour

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2010, 07:13 AM
Teamspeed Member
gerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to all
Turbo II wheels painted in exterior colour

Hi to all on the forum. This is my first ever thread on Teamspeed.
I've "narrowed" down the colour of the 997.2 TT "S" that I will soon be ordering to Black, Basalt Black or Meteor Grey. Does anyone have the Turbo II wheels painted in either of these colours? If so I would be grateful for some pictures. Cheers.

Old 02-03-2010, 11:25 AM
Teamspeed Member
Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Hi My white Turbo arrived at dealer last week, going to see it on friday hopefully.

I spec'd the inners of the spokes be painted metalic black instead of the grey that comes as standard, dealer says they look fantastic against the white car, think it would work well with Black too.

Will take some pics on friday.

G.

Old 02-04-2010, 01:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
I can't really help you on this, but Welcome to the Team

Old 02-04-2010, 06:14 AM
Teamspeed Member
gerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Glenn Mc
Hi My white Turbo arrived at dealer last week, going to see it on friday hopefully.

I spec'd the inners of the spokes be painted metalic black instead of the grey that comes as standard, dealer says they look fantastic against the white car, think it would work well with Black too.

Will take some pics on friday.

G.
Thanks mate. Look forward to the photos.

Old 02-04-2010, 06:17 AM
Teamspeed Member
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by B4rad
I can't really help you on this, but Welcome to the Team
Thanks. Glad to join the Team. I see there are a few Aussies on this forum.

Old 02-04-2010, 08:52 AM
Teamspeed Member
Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Glenn Mc You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by gerbs
Thanks. Glad to join the Team. I see there are a few Aussies on this forum.
I did a Month in Oz in December.

Melbourne/Sydney/Noosa/Mt Hofham

Bloody lovely, bit of a contrast to come back home to England where the temperature was 43c lower than Where i left

Plan to do another month next year, but will take my road bike next time !!!

How the hell do you guys cope with those speed limits though !!! ???

Lovely country !

G.

Old 02-05-2010, 07:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
I did a Month in Oz in December.

Melbourne/Sydney/Noosa/Mt Hofham

Bloody lovely, bit of a contrast to come back home to England where the temperature was 43c lower than Where i left

Plan to do another month next year, but will take my road bike next time !!!

How the hell do you guys cope with those speed limits though !!! ???

Lovely country !

G.
It sure is. And we even have an "anti hoon" law that is intended to reduce the annual road toll. Not sure how things are in the East but in the West you can have your car imounded if you get caught breaking the speed limit by more than a certain amount.
New anti-hoon laws will be "nation's toughest"

Old 02-05-2010, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Member
Old 02-06-2010, 04:32 AM
Teamspeed Member
Thanks Glenn

Wheel inserts painted metallic black look great. That was definitely a good choice. Will more than likely choose the same.

Old 02-06-2010, 05:02 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
gerbs check the '10 Meteor Cab that Porsche of Roslyn posted

Quick Reply: Turbo II wheels painted in exterior colour