Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

2010 Porsche 997.2 GT3 new to Western Australia

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 09:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
CoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to behold
2010 Porsche 997.2 GT3 new to Western Australia

Hi everyone,

The new '10 GT3 has recently arrived at the Porsche Centre in Perth, Western Australia (where I live) and I LOVE it!

The original 997 GT3 was a very rare car over here with only 3 or 4 examples in WA. Fingers crossed the mk 2 orders are higher because when I saw this car it made me

I know the car's been out in the States and Europe for some time now, however Australia, being Australia... We get EVERYTHING much later than everywhere else

Anyway I went there last night a got a couple of shots. I would have more however the dealer shut. Please let me know what you think of the shots!

Cheers,
Josh

Last edited by CoconutPhotography; 01-20-2010 at 09:22 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like they were closed when you were in there. Great photos...

Old 01-20-2010, 10:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Neijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond reputeNeijia has a reputation beyond repute
Damn Josh! Those are cools shots, not to mention the car how did you get the lighting on the car when the room seems so dim?

Old 01-20-2010, 11:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like flash with the ambient lighting as fill...

Old 01-20-2010, 11:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
CoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Neijia
Damn Josh! Those are cools shots, not to mention the car how did you get the lighting on the car when the room seems so dim?
Thanks mate! I had 3 flashes with me and set them shooting to the roof and the light bounced down.

Old 01-21-2010, 06:04 AM
Teamspeed Member
gerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to all
Great shots Josh. The showroom looks so different in the evening. Hope to be back there in February to spec up a 911 Turbo S.

Old 01-21-2010, 10:12 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by gerbs
Great shots Josh. The showroom looks so different in the evening. Hope to be back there in February to spec up a 911 Turbo S.
Indeed it does. Congrats! It'll be a 997.2 won't it?

Old 01-22-2010, 01:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
B4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond reputeB4rad has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome pics, mate!! I love the last pic with the Gallardo and the sunset

Old 01-22-2010, 06:44 AM
Teamspeed Member
gerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to allgerbs is a name known to all
Yes it will be a 997.2. Have been searching the various forums to see if anyone has the specs for the new Turbo S. Lot's of chatter and speculation but nothing formal yet. Will just have to be patient for a little longer