Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

every driven 200mph plus... I have

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 12:26 PM
Teamspeed Member
flyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by BigE
^Thats more like it I'm sure you will enjoy this place immensely.
well thank you very much and once again as for driving 200+ mph i did otherwise i wouldnt put it on here.The video is from youtube yes, but again, i think i am aloud to put in the stuff that i think fits. i do understand where u are coming from and i hope u enjoy my future posts...such as the self made vid i just posted...

Last edited by flyinghigh1997; 01-21-2010 at 12:30 PM.
Old 01-21-2010, 12:29 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, I think I'm too late for the poser newb bashing...

Old 01-21-2010, 12:29 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Stop e-rubbing Schwabe's schmeckel already. That guy may have a sweet stable, but he can't even drive a Boxster on the backroads of Maryland without heading for the ditch.

Old 01-21-2010, 12:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
flyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by jox
Stop e-rubbing Schwabe's schmeckel already. That guy may have a sweet stable, but he can't even drive a Boxster on the backroads of Maryland without heading for the ditch.
well what can i say... here we go again... hows sweden then... everything alright up there... judging people without knowing them very grown up i must say... i think we are past the kindergarden stage if not keep bashing...smart talking ... u are the man bigshot...

Old 01-21-2010, 12:36 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by flyinghigh1997
u are the man bigshot...
Thanks bro!!

Old 01-21-2010, 12:39 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by jox

haveing put over 6000 posts on this side u must have a lot of spare time on your belt either by age or by wasting your day, again to each his own, i know what i can and/or can not do... freedom of speech to anyone... are you the ghostrider that strives thru the streets of stockholm at night and posts it on youtube... think not....anyways man, if it makes u happy... continue to use ur wise quotes, that again u propably pasted from some internet site rather than coming up with something smart yourself...

Old 01-21-2010, 12:46 PM
jox
TEAMSPEED.COM
Originally Posted by flyinghigh1997
haveing put over 6000 posts on this side u must have a lot of spare time on your belt either by age or by wasting your day, again to each his own, i know what i can and/or can not do... freedom of speech to anyone... are you the ghostrider that strives thru the streets of stockholm at night and posts it on youtube... think not....anyways man, if it makes u happy... continue to use ur wise quotes, that again u propably pasted from some internet site rather than coming up with something smart yourself...
I am in a good mood today, so I will answer politely. First of all, we are an extremely tight bunch of friends on this site - I like Schwabe, and my post was a poke at him rather than you. I suggest that you stop reading too much into what people post here, either by improving your reading comprehension and/or seriousness, and take everything you read very lightly, because we are seldom serious here and mostly joking around. I don't know what it is with Teamspeed versus Germans, but hopefully you'll soon catch up with the lingo and atmosphere, and I hope you enjoy it here.

Old 01-21-2010, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Ibtl

You must have a sense of humor if you want to spend time on TS.

Old 01-21-2010, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by jox
I am in a good mood today, so I will answer politely. First of all, we are an extremely tight bunch of friends on this site - I like Schwabe, and my post was a poke at him rather than you. I suggest that you stop reading too much into what people post here, either by improving your reading comprehension and/or seriousness, and take everything you read very lightly, because we are seldom serious here and mostly joking around. I don't know what it is with Teamspeed versus Germans, but hopefully you'll soon catch up with the lingo and atmosphere, and I hope you enjoy it here.
thats what i came here for... to enjoy myself

Old 01-21-2010, 12:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
jox once ran 200 mph when his car broke down so he wouldn't be late to an abba concert

Quick Reply: every driven 200mph plus... I have