Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

every driven 200mph plus... I have

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 12:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
AMAZING! Rufs are my favorite, your collection is awesome. RT12 DD (comfortable yet still able to blow the doors of any supercar that challenges you on your way to work), the CTR3 for getting crazy, and the 993 for a nice sunday drive. Anyways, I like the video, there aren't many on RT12s.

Old 01-25-2010, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
I have, not going to say where though.

Old 01-25-2010, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
tractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond reputetractorcrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Hernando
I have, not going to say where though.
What car?

Old 01-27-2010, 08:29 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond reputehesperus has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by leonsamonas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOSOfm1s4XY

you guys will enjoy this vid
Hey Leon, how's it going?

When did you get your CTR3? Review please!

Old 01-27-2010, 08:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
I´ve driven 200mph in the SL55 and in the Speedart

Old 02-06-2010, 06:06 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
leonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to all
Originally Posted by hesperus
Hey Leon, how's it going?

When did you get your CTR3? Review please!
hey buddy , got the car recently and absolutely love it, i did a review on another board

just flew home from papenburg in germany at the ATP test facility where i drove the car for the first time 'properly'. the handling circuit is an exact replica of the hockenheim short circuit and i was there testing different tyre/suspension geometry setups with the guys from the factory and technicians from bilstein. the car is on another level, she demands respect of course, less forgiving than a 911 chassis but easier to push to the limit than a carrera gt. the car turns in sharp and there is plenty of grip (pulling 1.4g on some corners) and with a very good LSD easy enough to control on the oversteer but you need to be quicker and smoother with the throttle and steering. more challenging yet more rewarding than my RT12 and the new engine mapping and gear ratio matching has given the power delivery a much more progressive feel which is essential with a mid-engined car of this power on the limit! michelin are releasing their cup tyre in 335/30 R20 soon and this will also be essential as their 315/25 R20 is a little too small for the power in terms of width and rolling radius. (the road wheels have 335/30 R20 michelin PS2's which are perfect for road and high speed driving)

i cant wait to take delivery in a few weeks!

this guy designed the chassis and drivetrain

Brian Willis - chief designer for the RUF CTR3 for chassis and drive train - double Le Mans winning technical director

Brian has been Senior Designer or Technical Director over projects that won Le Mans twice, chief designer for the RUF CTR3 for chassis and drive train, and Chief Designer-Chassis for Aston Martin One-77 Production Car!

Here is more about Brian.

§ Technical Director For Audi Sport Japan And Team Goh Int. Won 2004 24 Hrs Of Le Mans
§ Nascar: Aerodynamic Development And Engineering
§ Ford Mustang Grand Am Cup Car Program
§ Panoz Esperante GT-LM Car
§ Lola LMP 2 (B05/40)
§ Maserati Mc12 Gt500
§ RUF CTR3 “Supercar” Chief Designer-Chassis And Drive train
§ Chief Designer-Chassis: Aston Martin One-77 Production Car
§ Technical Director For G-Force Engineering Supervising The Design And Production Of The 2000 Year IRL Car
§ Chief Designer Of The Elan Motor Sports Trans Am Car
§ Senior Designer On The Williams/BMW 1998/1999 Le Mans Winning LMP Prototype Sports Racing Car
§ Design/Development Engineer, Rahal Hogan Indy car Racing
§ Senior Engineer, Swift Race Cars
§ Manager/Senior Engineer, Composite Group Nissan Performance Technology Inc Composite Design/Manufacturing On NPT-90 GTP Car
§ Design Engineer, Dan Gurney's All American Racers, Inc Design/Manufacture Of The AAR 91T Championship Winning GTP Race Car

Attached Images  
Old 02-06-2010, 06:07 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Leon great to finally see you posting here!

Old 02-07-2010, 02:34 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
leonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to all
here's a few more

Attached Images    
Old 02-07-2010, 02:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
silversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond reputesilversurfer has a reputation beyond repute
that's a beautiful CTR3

I, too, have eclipsed the magic barrier.

Old 02-07-2010, 03:55 PM
M-M
Teamspeed Junior Member
M-M is on a distinguished roadM-M is on a distinguished road
+200mph, many times Germany and other EU countries as well. It will not take many seconds now with RS tuning Stage III, I will record it with Vbox lite when my car (997 GT2) is back