Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

every driven 200mph plus... I have

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 08:53 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
leonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Alex
Flyinghigh, to the Team.

You could get rid of the doubt by taking and posting pictures of the cars in your stable with a napkin on the dash that says "TeamSpeed rocks". How 'bout it?
hi alex, check out this site and search in the forum if there are any doubts, im not a teenager here to BS

MACH::VMAX 15000bhp

enjoy the photos, i'll dig up one of the 993 drifting, it managed 198 mph at one of the previous vmax events a few years ago, loads of pictures and videos in the forum of the rt12 and turbo r but you'll have to search (the stable is all black) the ctr will make her first appearance at the next one. im glad i didnt mention all my other cars with all u doubters i would be spending half the day taking photos!! i usually employ someone to do the photos!

all the best
Leon

Attached Images     
Old 01-24-2010, 09:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
I didnt doubt that you had the cars, i just demanded photos cuz i love RUF!

So your the owner of that gorgeous black rt12, I´ve watched that clip of you drifting in the rt12 at the airfield alot of times,sweet clip! Welcome to Teamspeed, you will like it here.

awsome CTR3!

Last edited by Sideways_swe; 01-24-2010 at 09:46 AM.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
hugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond reputehugo has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Leon,
I see you have the new Bilsteins on,what setting you keep for road use?

Old 01-24-2010, 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Member
flyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to allflyinghigh1997 is a name known to all
guys... do u want me to commit suicide... these are my dream cars and u got them all lined up... awesome... congrats on such an awesome set of cars.... LOVE the ctr in black... can we pls get more pics...

Old 01-24-2010, 12:50 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Leon, buddy, you were never in doubt. When I saw your posts I instantly knew who you were. I have drooled over your RT12 since there was a thread about it on an older site. So much so that when I heard you got rid of it, I thought you were mad...until I heard of your Ruf replacement. No worries mate.

edit: You still have the RT12!

Originally Posted by leonsamonas
hi alex, check out this site and search in the forum if there are any doubts, im not a teenager here to BS

MACH::VMAX 15000bhp

enjoy the photos, i'll dig up one of the 993 drifting, it managed 198 mph at one of the previous vmax events a few years ago, loads of pictures and videos in the forum of the rt12 and turbo r but you'll have to search (the stable is all black) the ctr will make her first appearance at the next one. im glad i didnt mention all my other cars with all u doubters i would be spending half the day taking photos!! i usually employ someone to do the photos!

all the best
Leon

Last edited by Alex; 01-24-2010 at 02:10 PM.
Old 01-24-2010, 01:32 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
the naked CTR3 is almost as sexy as this : Koenigsegg CCXR EDITION - AUTO SALON SINGEN

I guess I`d even lick its carbon fiber chassis from time to time ...

Old 01-24-2010, 03:31 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
leonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to allleonsamonas is a name known to all

Attached Images    
Old 01-24-2010, 03:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
My hell that's a nice car.

Old 01-24-2010, 03:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Sideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond reputeSideways_swe has a reputation beyond repute
My god that is badass!

Old 01-24-2010, 04:34 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
damn it....

I can`t say anything other than that it looks absolutely beautiful!!!

Quick Reply: every driven 200mph plus... I have