Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Chose an '10 Turbo over a DBS

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Member
turbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Marc
2010 Turbo PDK is the thing and you missed a major option regarding the LSD/Power distribution (forget the name). I wouldn't have jumped on a GT3 over this as a daily
or other I have owned both...
Marc, let me check on the LSD option. As for the Turbo, it's not being replaced. I'm getting the GT3 and will sell it when my Turbo comes in.

Old 12-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Member
Kayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant futureKayman has a brilliant future
mabrook that's the perfect choice and inshallah my next upgrade after my Cayman S PDK..

you will love the PDK, trust me!

Old 12-28-2009, 06:19 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
You made the right choice IMO. Congrats.

Old 12-29-2009, 12:33 AM
Teamspeed Member
turbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to allturbotronic is a name known to all
Thanks guys. Jon, they have an aqua blue as well that I just love, but since the car is temporary I am concerned about resale value.

Old 01-03-2010, 03:11 PM
Teamspeed Member
Marc,
Thanks for the heads up regarding the LSD option. I added the Porsche Torque Vectoring option, as well as a few other options. I updated my list on the first post. Car will be produced in March.

Old 01-03-2010, 06:27 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by turbotronic
Marc,
Thanks for the heads up regarding the LSD option. I added the Porsche Torque Vectoring option, as well as a few other options. I updated my list on the first post. Car will be produced in March.
Awesome..yes that's the option that coupled with PDK and SPORT CHRONO makes the TT a monster it is the complete package which is the way the S will come in standard form.