Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Latest news and pics....Switzer SPI 750 !!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 10:09 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Latest news and pics....Switzer SPI 750 !!!

We installed new llghtweight AMT wheels, MPC, got new tune and TCU...and car runned 10.306 in 1/4 but now we hold 2nd place (1st before with 10.42)....Closest 997 TT by Euro tuner Evotech with simular mods and GT2 mod turbos runned 10.65...but trap speed terrible...

New record run from last night:

I like this pic...still upable to hooks, if on VHT...I think very LOW 10s are possible, clean time of course...

Last edited by GT RUS; 09-04-2009 at 11:10 AM.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
I wanted to post as pics already but it ddint worked out...someone correct it...pls...

Old 09-04-2009, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
These are the wheels I went with in the same finish on Basalt Black and sand beige Turbo Is this Turbo Basalt Black? It has a hint of green in it?...maybe from the flash.

Attached Images  
Old 09-04-2009, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
It looks like black...on Sun with green in it...

Old 09-04-2009, 12:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
bbywu has a reputation beyond reputebbywu has a reputation beyond reputebbywu has a reputation beyond reputebbywu has a reputation beyond reputebbywu has a reputation beyond reputebbywu has a reputation beyond reputebbywu has a reputation beyond reputebbywu has a reputation beyond reputebbywu has a reputation beyond reputebbywu has a reputation beyond reputebbywu has a reputation beyond repute
Fixed your links

New record run from last night:

I like this pic...still upable to hooks, if on VHT...I think very LOW 10s are possible, clean time of course...

Old 09-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
nyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to allnyamg is a name known to all
your car looks awesome, I love the wheels

Old 09-04-2009, 06:30 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a great time! Thanks for sharing as always!!!!

Old 09-04-2009, 07:32 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
creeb0z is an unknown quantity at this point
Saw most of the races on youtube, good stuff

Old 09-05-2009, 03:23 AM
Ray
Teamspeed Member
Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Great time Mike!

Old 09-05-2009, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Gavin is an unknown quantity at this point
The color is "Dark Olive Metallic." I have the only other turbo I've seen the same color.

Quick Reply: Latest news and pics....Switzer SPI 750 !!!