Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Latest news and pics....Switzer SPI 750 !!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 06:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by GT RUS
Why u changed them ??? They looked good....
From what I have read the AMT's are lighter and I was getting tired of every one and their sister having the P40 style wheels on their rides. So in short, less weight + less people have these = win

Here is that link to the thread that help me make my decision easier:
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/9...ck-wheels.html

Last edited by evoviiiyou; 09-07-2009 at 06:43 PM. Reason: added link
Old 09-08-2009, 08:07 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
CYBORG has a spectacular aura aboutCYBORG has a spectacular aura aboutCYBORG has a spectacular aura aboutCYBORG has a spectacular aura aboutCYBORG has a spectacular aura aboutCYBORG has a spectacular aura aboutCYBORG has a spectacular aura aboutCYBORG has a spectacular aura aboutCYBORG has a spectacular aura aboutCYBORG has a spectacular aura aboutCYBORG has a spectacular aura about
10.65..123mph trap....Dont think it was stage 2 though....Car was too long in Germany getting prepared and owner woudnt get this stage cause he races all the time and knows which car he would face and try to BEAT...

Also Evotech stage 3 runned 11.05 with stage 3 with + mod VTGs 650 HP on race gas...)))

ALSO this topic is not aboout Evotech and I dont care about what they run or do, so FAR... If you wanna talk about them, then talk in diff topic pls...
I like your car, so быстрый

But why you dont care about ?

Last edited by CYBORG; 09-08-2009 at 08:11 AM.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
From what I have read the AMT's are lighter and I was getting tired of every one and their sister having the P40 style wheels on their rides. So in short, less weight + less people have these = win

Here is that link to the thread that help me make my decision easier:
Introduction: AMT Tech1 Forged Monoblock Wheels - 6speedonline.com Forums

Yes they are very light...u will see...

Old 09-08-2009, 10:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by CYBORG
I like your car, so быстрый

But why you dont care about ?

Its not my car and I dont belive in miracles...

Old 09-09-2009, 08:25 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Neil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant futureNeil Switzer has a brilliant future
Old 09-10-2009, 08:51 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
They are very light...compared to stock

Old 09-10-2009, 09:34 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
10.295 at 213+ is a new record for SPI 750...still spining with MPC, getting 888s

Old 09-10-2009, 09:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
10.295 at 213+ is a new record for SPI 750...still spining with MPC, getting 888s
Solid times and yes the 888's are the way to go for serious traction. I think DKs Sledgehammer ran those on its 146+mph 9 second qtr mile run.

YouTube - SPI Sledgehammer 1/4 Mile Testing

Old 09-11-2009, 11:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Tym likes 888s... but I am thinking to try RE11 on my car

People say its better for everyday...last longer, better in rain and not noisy...

Old 12-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Banned
Freak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these partsFreak997turbo is infamous around these parts
Hey Mike

How do u like the AMT's soo far??

Quick Reply: Latest news and pics....Switzer SPI 750 !!!