Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Latest news and pics....Switzer SPI 750 !!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 05:11 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
dk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond reputedk996tt has a reputation beyond repute
great job Mike! 10.3 is ridiculous for a package street car. congrats again and keep the wins coming!

Old 09-07-2009, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thanks David....Doing our best, Real tests hear car has been raced all summer, every weekend...and runs solid all the time...

There is more in it for sure...10.2 in definitely possible...as weather will be getting colder and once we get stickier types... we are up for NEW RECORD for SPI !!!

Old 09-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
salihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to behold
evotech did 10.6 with stage 2 (ecu + exhaust - 550 hp)

Old 09-07-2009, 12:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!GT RUS You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
10.65..123mph trap....Dont think it was stage 2 though....Car was too long in Germany getting prepared and owner woudnt get this stage cause he races all the time and knows which car he would face and try to BEAT...

Also Evotech stage 3 runned 11.05 with stage 3 with + mod VTGs 650 HP on race gas...)))

ALSO this topic is not aboout Evotech and I dont care about what they run or do, so FAR... If you wanna talk about them, then talk in diff topic pls...

Old 09-07-2009, 01:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
salihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to beholdsalihbjk is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by GT RUS
10.65..123mph trap....Dont think it was stage 2 though....Car was too long in Germany getting prepared and owner woudnt get this stage cause he races all the time and knows which car he would face and try to BEAT...

Also Evotech stage 3 runned 11.05 with stage 3 with + mod VTGs 650 HP on race gas...)))

ALSO this topic is not aboout Evotech and I dont care about what they run or do, so FAR... If you wanna talk about them, then talk in diff topic pls...
You have mentioned on your previous posts about evotech in that topic, that's why I wrote it, not to create any arguments.

And I got an email from Oliver Neumann (which I believe most of you know), that stage 2 car run 10.6 and stage 3 car will be announced soon. There are no reason for him to lie to me.

Old 09-07-2009, 02:38 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Again I dont want to talk about it yoo much but I will tell you what I know and then you decide what to beleive or not and we finish this..OK... Their car runned 10.65 and 199kms...and it was tuned in Germany... too do this..

Stage 3 630 98 and 650 race has been runing here for 3 months or more, it runned 0-100 in 3.4 and 0-200 in 10.3 and 11.05 in 1/4...

Stage 2 has been here over a year now...Everyone seen those vids long time AGO !!!...
Stage 4 or 5 or what ever they call it, has been here for more then 2 months....White US 997 TT which was tuned in Germany and Black one which went from stage 1 to full VTG set with all other mods, this haappen after we cam...After stage 2 they did stage 3 here but it wasnt enough... Later that car went to Germany for trans upgrades, GT2 mods turbos, full exhausts and IC I believe...Was prepared for TOP Speed event which was held 25 July...results u know already....

I tell what I know know, hear and see...1st hand experience...

People are very competitve here, once we became fastest, they went to Oliver for more mods and even sent their cars to Germany... He gets more WORK, which obviously good for business... but there are some probs they have which I dont want to talk about it here....cause its not my business...

Last edited by GT RUS; 09-07-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 04:24 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
What wheels are those ?

Old 09-07-2009, 04:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!evoviiiyou You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by DJ
What wheels are those ?
Forged AMT Tech1-110 (link below). I got these exact wheels after I sold my P40 HRE's (posted an old pic of my Turbo with the HRE's and one of the Tech1). I cant wait to see how they look.

Link for the AMT Tech Series:
http://www.amtforgedalloys.com/PORSCHE/porsche.html

Attached Images  

Last edited by evoviiiyou; 09-13-2009 at 11:33 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-07-2009, 05:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond reputeTurboArt has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pics and great results, congrats!!

Old 09-07-2009, 06:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by evoviiiyou
Forged AMT Tech1-110 (link below). I got these exact wheels after I sold my P40 HRE's (posted an old pic of my Turbo with the HRE's and one of the Tech1). I cant wait to see how they look.

Link for the AMT Tech Series:
http://www.amtforgedalloys.com/PORSCHE/porsche.html
Why u changed them ??? They looked good...AMT is ligther.. I was impressed when I picked them up 1st time with my hands...

I got chargoals AMT 109 for mine...

Last edited by GT RUS; 09-07-2009 at 06:36 PM.

Quick Reply: Latest news and pics....Switzer SPI 750 !!!