Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

Need help determining value of my 996TT?

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 10:14 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
jbtex is an unknown quantity at this point
Call the guys at Ruf - they have a blue 8 GT3 - maybe you could get a better trade value from them...or even consign your car to them for sale since they do get special buyers visiting them. I've seen the GT3 there - it looks great.

Last edited by jbtex; 05-02-2009 at 10:16 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 10:20 AM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JC919
Probably private, b/c I discussed trading it in to a local dealer who had a 07 GT3 and he wasn't going to give me anything for the car. I've been searching various sites and I've yet to find a 996TT in this condition w/so few miles. Then again, sellers always say that don't they. If I find the right deal on a GT3, I'm willing to take the hit, but so far they're all white and I've got enough white cars.
Take a look at the thread about the Martini livery wrapped GT3. That might change your mind about owning a white GT3

Old 05-02-2009, 10:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jbtex
Call the guys at Ruf - they have a blue 8 GT3 - maybe you could get a better trade value from them...or even consign your car to them for sale since they do get special buyers visiting them. I've seen the GT3 there - it looks great.
Thanks, I've actually been looking at that car, and its definitely on my short list. I'm going to be in Dallas next week any way, hopefully it will still be out there so I can check it out in person.

Originally Posted by BigE
Take a look at the thread about the Martini livery wrapped GT3. That might change your mind about owning a white GT3
Saw that yesterday and it is indeed very, very cool. It would most certainly be the only one in TX for a while. However, I'd probably lean more towards Martini's 'hippie' 917 livery as I don't think its been done yet. May call a little too much attention, but still very cool.

Attached Images  

Last edited by "The JC"; 05-02-2009 at 10:29 AM.