Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

PICTURE THREAD: Have a nice Garage?

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 07:57 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Robert... welcome & nice work on the garage. Crown molding in a garage, now that is baller. I'm still trying to decide what to do with mine in terms of mods and what cars will live in it.

Old 03-02-2008, 12:36 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
RobertM is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
Hey Robert... welcome & nice work on the garage. Crown molding in a garage, now that is baller. I'm still trying to decide what to do with mine in terms of mods and what cars will live in it.

thanks for the welcome,

I need more garage space !!! wifey just got the mercedes R350 and we threw some 22's (amg style) on it. Great truck but you have to be in shape to get in the drivers side because it is so close to the wall. I had to take out the cabinets in the front of it and there is door guards on the wall to protect the doors.

JP thinks I am losing weight (about 25lbs) just because. It is to actually get in the car and also to fasten the 4 year old into her car seat. - ha ha ha

Old 03-02-2008, 01:58 AM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Robert, nice touches to the garage and I too would like to welcome you to the family.. Enjoy your stay and you fit right in, just fine!!