Notices
991 | 997 | 996 Turbo Porsche's Modern Day Twin Turbo Discussion Forum.

PICTURE THREAD: Have a nice Garage?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 01:57 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
PICTURE THREAD: Have a nice Garage?

I'm pretty new here still, and I've seen car pictures inadvertently showing off some pretty amazing looking custom/decked out garages. That is my next "house" project (pending the wife's approval of course ) I would love to see some of your garages and what you've done to make them your own! : )

P.S. - I think RuffMD takes the cake for a 4 car garage w/ 6 cars (unless someone can top that)

Old 02-05-2008, 07:51 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Garage not worthy of showing, wanted to welcome you to the family. Dan, DM1 and others will show you some awesome garages. MTK, is in process of building one helluva garage below ground level. I was impressed when I saw his design.. Enjoy your stay with us and have fun!!

Old 02-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT3Scott has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Scott has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Scott has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Scott has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Scott has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Scott has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Scott has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Scott has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Scott has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Scott has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Scott has a reputation beyond repute
Here's mine. Wish I could say it was still this clean...

Go here for lots of pics from groundbreaking to construction to completion: http://www.hooville.net/forums/showthread.php?t=64

Old 02-05-2008, 08:45 PM
Teamspeed MVP
Smoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond reputeSmoothcab has a reputation beyond repute
Scott, My goodness Man, that garage is "Tits Perfect"...Nice layout with alot of room for expansion and more toys!!!

Old 02-05-2008, 08:48 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Some video game producers thought so too.

I'll step back and allow Scott to share if he so chooses.

Originally Posted by Smoothcab
Scott, My goodness Man, that garage is "Tits Perfect"...Nice layout with alot of room for expansion and more toys!!!

Old 02-05-2008, 08:58 PM
ATL
Teamspeed Pro
ATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond reputeATL has a reputation beyond repute
Garage not worthy of showing, wanted to welcome you to the family. Dan, DM1 and others will show you some awesome garages. MTK, is in process of building one helluva garage below ground level. I was impressed when I saw his design.. Enjoy your stay with us and have fun!!
Thanks for the warm welcome Kenny! I've been addcited to this site ever since I stumbled upon it a few days ago. Scott-- I'm officially inspired. In the pics it looks clean enough to eat off of... Where can I buy that flooring from?

Old 02-05-2008, 09:01 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
GT3Scott has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Scott has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Scott has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Scott has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Scott has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Scott has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Scott has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Scott has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Scott has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Scott has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Scott has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alex
Some video game producers thought so too.

I'll step back and allow Scott to share if he so chooses.
You can post, I don't even think I have the screenshot -- do you? I believe the garage was put into a XBOX360 game (forget which one it is now).

So Alex if you have more info, post away.

Old 02-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by ATL-Porsche
Thanks for the warm welcome Kenny! I've been addcited to this site ever since I stumbled upon it a few days ago. Scott-- I'm officially inspired. In the pics it looks clean enough to eat off of... Where can I buy that flooring from?
It's Kiwi Tiles -- basically the same as Racedeck and a bunch of other brands. Looks great new but hard to keep that clean. If I was to do it again I'd probably either do real tile or epoxy coat the floor. The problem with the tiles is I've damaged a few with jacks and like I said they're tough to keep clean . . .

Old 02-05-2008, 09:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Thanks dood. I actually did put the 220v wires in the ceiling so that if I so desired I could put in 3 lifts. So potentially a 6 car garage. But I won't be adding anything any time soon.

Old 02-05-2008, 10:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant futureSine_Qua_Non has a brilliant future
beauty. i pictured it being much bigger when i saw the initial pics. well done

Quick Reply: PICTURE THREAD: Have a nice Garage?