Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

THE spider......

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2012, 02:54 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Al12183 is infamous around these partsAl12183 is infamous around these partsAl12183 is infamous around these partsAl12183 is infamous around these partsAl12183 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ONE2que
Just the OP's attitude is in poor taste.

People would respect him and his color pallet if he had an ounce of respect for the money handed him.

Johns take it for what it's worth NO ONE ON THIS BOARD CARES how much your paint cost or the car.

Drop the dollars out of your life and people won't dislike your postings.
I do agree with u on this one

Old 08-16-2012, 06:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
john i love you cars but im waiting to see some vid's

Old 08-16-2012, 10:35 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Earl of Dingleberry
Interesting colour but if the car is used it needs satin protecting wrap anyway, so a matte red wrap would have been much cheaper with similar result.
Don't worry, it'll be driven at its limits twice before being traded for the next trendy thing. That car probably will never finish break-in.

Old 08-16-2012, 05:19 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!charris You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Maybe I am part of a minority here but I love John's posts and it is one of the reasons I visit this forum. At the end of the day this is a car forum and John posts consistently every few days pictures of multiple amazing cars in nice environments. Honestly do we have many people around here that post consistently similar pictures?

Yes, John sometimes posts a bit childish or seems spoiled but at the end of the day I think TS or at least the TS content will be less interesting the day John decides to leave.

Old 08-16-2012, 06:11 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by charris
Maybe I am part of a minority here but I love John's posts and it is one of the reasons I visit this forum. At the end of the day this is a car forum and John posts consistently every few days pictures of multiple amazing cars in nice environments. Honestly do we have many people around here that post consistently similar pictures?

Yes, John sometimes posts a bit childish or seems spoiled but at the end of the day I think TS or at least the TS content will be less interesting the day John decides to leave.
You're not alone, I love John's posts as well!.

Old 08-16-2012, 07:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
Interesting

Old 08-16-2012, 08:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Cowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the roughCowtown10 is a jewel in the rough
Dont mind the matte exterior, but itll date itself soon enough.
Not feeling the interior is putting in nicely. But its 100x better than that yellow red 599. Regardless of how much money you have Ferrari has to draw a line somewhere. Its like lulu lemon yoga where for women...its a privilege not a right, and they shouldnt make sizes bigger than a medium.
Loving the S*&@ talking

Summary...there is an ass for every seat!

Old 08-16-2012, 09:06 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
swordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond reputeswordsman has a reputation beyond repute
It's probably the heat that's getting to everyone around here.

I appreciate the OP's continued postings and sharing of some pretty amazing automotive content, they may not all be mine taste or yours, but that's what makes this place interesting right? To the OP: grow a thicker skin and just have some fun...it's only the internet!

Old 08-16-2012, 09:58 PM
Teamspeed Member
E36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of lightE36-RAT is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by alwin
Hey John, is this one of yours too?
Wow, was that 599 Ronald Mcdonald's daily driver?

Old 08-17-2012, 04:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Eccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the roughEccentric M is a jewel in the rough
The exterior's nice, can't say the same for the interior though...

Quick Reply: THE spider......