Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

THE spider......

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 09:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Al12183 is infamous around these partsAl12183 is infamous around these partsAl12183 is infamous around these partsAl12183 is infamous around these partsAl12183 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Aaaaaand who the fvck are you? Go crawl back under the rock you came from.
and who are you? I believe I live under a better rock than you do jealous losers lol!

All the haters here think that they appreciate their cars more because they earn it? more like coz u haters are angry having to work day and night and still not having a spyder while the OP just looked for some change at his mommy's closet and he got himself a spyder.

I don't have a spyder and I don't give a fVck either as long as I am happy driving whatever I have. Who cares LOL

Say what u want, just stating the fact. Btw there is a different between a psychology major and a psychologist. My my how many uneducated haters are in this forum. Flame suit on baby!

P.S. my master's degree is in organizational management so no I am not a psychologist or will ever be one

Last edited by Al12183; 08-15-2012 at 09:24 PM.
Old 08-15-2012, 11:18 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Im starting to miss the days were ferraris were mostly red, yellow or black and spotting a different color other than those 3 really wowed you.

I can just feel the Ferrari 4 door and SUV coming right around the corner...

Last edited by Ced; 08-15-2012 at 11:19 PM.
Old 08-15-2012, 11:22 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
SL%% is on a distinguished roadSL%% is on a distinguished roadSL%% is on a distinguished roadSL%% is on a distinguished road
exterior is awesome, full carbon interior is definitely a nice one... only the interior combination. not really my kind of combination... guess too much red for me. but the exterior is one of a kind... thanks for the pics (:

Old 08-15-2012, 11:45 PM
Teamspeed Member
Minhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished road
I personally like the paint.. jeez why is everyone so butthurt about the color it's not even your car D: Everyone oohs and ahhs at the matte red 599 GTO but apparently this car is an example of terrible taste..

Old 08-16-2012, 12:15 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Minhimalism
I personally like the paint.. jeez why is everyone so butthurt about the color it's not even your car D: Everyone oohs and ahhs at the matte red 599 GTO but apparently this car is an example of terrible taste..
Just the OP's attitude is in poor taste.

People would respect him and his color pallet if he had an ounce of respect for the money handed him.

Johns take it for what it's worth NO ONE ON THIS BOARD CARES how much your paint cost or the car.

Drop the dollars out of your life and people won't dislike your postings.

Old 08-16-2012, 12:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
Minhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ONE2que
Just the OP's attitude is in poor taste.

People would respect him and his color pallet if he had an ounce of respect for the money handed him.

Johns take it for what it's worth NO ONE ON THIS BOARD CARES how much your paint cost or the car.

Drop the dollars out of your life and people won't dislike your postings.
Ah okay that makes more sense, sorry I just didn't really get it.. I guess it kind of lines up with how kinda dumb it was to complain that the MC Stradale wasn't powerful enough or good enough of a car haha. First world problems.

Old 08-16-2012, 12:48 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Scudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enoughScudale will become famous soon enough
Wow tough crowd here.

Screw the haters... I think the car looks absolutely incredible. Love the matt red. The matt finish really shows the sexy curves of the car. One of the nicest 458 Spider out there... and its UNIQUE.

Old 08-16-2012, 01:10 AM
Teamspeed Member
Rascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by johnsgt
out of billions in the world, only ONE person bought a Matt red spider.
nobody else has it nor will ever see one. good pictures or otherwise.
sharing and giving to the less fortunate is the point.
mom taught well so I share, but to some, me being nice seem like a mistake.
There might just be a really good reason that "out of billions"...... there is only one of these things.

However, great pics and thanks for sharing...... the Macca looked brilliant.

Old 08-16-2012, 02:21 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
scont07tt has a brilliant futurescont07tt has a brilliant futurescont07tt has a brilliant futurescont07tt has a brilliant futurescont07tt has a brilliant futurescont07tt has a brilliant futurescont07tt has a brilliant futurescont07tt has a brilliant futurescont07tt has a brilliant futurescont07tt has a brilliant futurescont07tt has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by DJ
Guys, no reason to bash and hate on the OP.

While the interior isn't exactly my taste, I can't help but appreciate someone taking the time to post such unique automotive content here which is, or at least should be, the continued spirit of Teamspeed.

John thanks for posting.
hey DJ maybe its time to give some of the haters a little holiday! Theres just no need for the personal attacks on here

Old 08-16-2012, 02:48 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Earl of Dingleberry is on a distinguished roadEarl of Dingleberry is on a distinguished road
Interesting colour but if the car is used it needs satin protecting wrap anyway, so a matte red wrap would have been much cheaper with similar result.

Quick Reply: THE spider......