Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

THE spider......

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 01:07 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
DerekC can only hope to improve
Originally Posted by ONE2que
Just the OP's attitude is in poor taste.

People would respect him and his color pallet if he had an ounce of respect for the money handed him.

Johns take it for what it's worth NO ONE ON THIS BOARD CARES how much your paint cost or the car.

Drop the dollars out of your life and people won't dislike your postings.

like you said no one cares.... so why can't you just ignore his threads let alone reply?

you are a hater go find some thing else better to do

Urban Dictionary: hater

Old 08-19-2012, 02:55 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ONE2que You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Scott Davis
Can grown ass men please stop using the term "Haters"? You sound like a fvcking idiot.
Only kids use the term Hater Scott

Just kids
Originally Posted by DerekC
like you said no one cares.... so why can't you just ignore his threads let alone reply?

you are a hater go find some thing else better to do

Urban Dictionary: hater

Old 08-19-2012, 09:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe if you put a "this paint job cost $50k" on the bumper, people on the road will appreciate it more?

Old 09-03-2012, 11:04 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
ajkinc22 is an unknown quantity at this point
congrats how do you like the seats?

Old 09-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond reputeLgebbers has a reputation beyond repute
I am a little confused by some people here. I mean it is one thing to say that you are not feeling the color or the car itself and also that you dont like the bragging, but some are really getting personal and harsh because of that stuff.
In the end this should be about the car. In my personal opinion I like the color and like so many I dont really like the inside but that is just my taste.

Old 09-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
maxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond reputemaxemus has a reputation beyond repute
^ I believe this goes way back. John doesn't get this sort of treatment on fchat so apparently he either went off on one of the regulars here and they all ganged up on him like a pack of wolves or the people here are much less tolerant than other forums
Either way it should be about the cars not the personalities. Just my .02.

Old 09-04-2012, 03:46 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
huangester is an unknown quantity at this point
That is really really amazing!!!

Old 09-04-2012, 10:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by maxemus
Either way it should be about the cars not the personalities. Just my .02.
I believe it should be the exact opposite.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Teamspeed Member
Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Brandon You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by maxemus
John doesn't get this sort of treatment on fchat
Because his posts and comments are completely different....They're actually quite positive and helpful.