Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ferrari Driven by 'Gotham Dream Cars' Employee Strikes and Kills Motorcyclist

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 01:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think that it was Rob in the pic above. Here is one that I found on google images.

But the street racing thing doesn't surprise me. It seems to run in the family.

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/new-je...rretti/4978382

Last edited by ambleZ06; 05-16-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond repute
We know it isn't Rob. I'm wondering if this guy is related to Rob, as others have proposed. I think we all match the Ferretti name with Super Speeders. So to see the name in this context is attention grabbing.

Old 05-16-2012, 02:50 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
It enrages me that we give DL to anyone with a heart beat in this Country. Those two idiots should enjoy a nice long sentance- and to ANY company who has a similar business model let this be a VERY stern warning...

Old 05-16-2012, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Smoky
We know it isn't Rob. I'm wondering if this guy is related to Rob, as others have proposed. I think we all match the Ferretti name with Super Speeders. So to see the name in this context is attention grabbing.
Sorry, I was not aware of Super Speeders. I was just trying to add context to the thread.

Old 05-16-2012, 03:00 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ambleZ06
Sorry, I was not aware of Super Speeders. I was just trying to add context to the thread.
Ya I think Rob prob gets arrested a lot while making his videos.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
RIP for the innocent motorcyclist

Here we take this very seriously. Is all cars and machines... and accidents could happen anytime but racing on the streets is not the smart option, even more when you have an event set up to do that.

I don't know about Gotham. Is unfortunate after years of hard work to put in risk your company. They will get sued and no insurance company will accept them. Good luck!

Old 05-17-2012, 07:12 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
JLMIAMI is an unknown quantity at this point
its way to easy to go way to fast, and one wrong turn can ruin or end lives.

RIP to the motorbike rider.

Old 05-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute997carrerasblk06 has a reputation beyond repute
This is a terrible story but one that must be brought to light. Driving like that is irresponsible and reckless. I send my prayers to the family of that motorcycle rider. RIP

Old 05-17-2012, 08:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Pablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond reputePablo Escobar has a reputation beyond repute
Rip to the biker...sad story right there

Old 05-18-2012, 08:00 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
hopefully they throw them both in jail for 30 years

Quick Reply: Ferrari Driven by 'Gotham Dream Cars' Employee Strikes and Kills Motorcyclist