Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ferrari Driven by 'Gotham Dream Cars' Employee Strikes and Kills Motorcyclist

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 09:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
krenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond reputekrenshaw has a reputation beyond repute
RIP... that is awful news. Thoughts go out to the rider's family.

Not to detract from the seriousness of someone being killed in this situation, but I wonder what the future holds for Gotham & this event. My wife actually bought me a voucher for the Dream Car Sprint for my birthday this year; I just hadn't booked it yet.

Old 05-16-2012, 11:03 AM
Teamspeed Member
430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!430 Scuderia You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Really sad.....

Old 05-16-2012, 11:11 AM
Teamspeed Member
HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!HIRISC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by krenshaw
RIP... that is awful news. Thoughts go out to the rider's family.

Not to detract from the seriousness of someone being killed in this situation, but I wonder what the future holds for Gotham & this event. My wife actually bought me a voucher for the Dream Car Sprint for my birthday this year; I just hadn't booked it yet.
Likewise, first and foremost a RIP to the motorcyclist.

Gotham faced a semi-similar incident in 2009 when customer Adam Brown rented a red Murci from them and ended up wrecking it, killing himself, his passenger and a guy driving his van home from work in the opposite direction.
Fatal Lamborghini crash - Philadelphia USA | Lamborghini | Page 1 | Owners Forum | Australia

The company will get as far away from those two 'individuals' legally as they can, but as 'their' employees, they're not going to find much shade.

Renting high performance cars at a track is a genius business idea. Joy-riding and/or street racing and/or renting high performance cars for street driving (especially to novice drivers of any age) is a recipe for disaster.

I predict the end of Gotham's 'street-side' rentals.

Old 05-16-2012, 12:19 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Tim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond reputeTim@ecurie25 has a reputation beyond repute
I think it's worth pointing out in light of the comments above, at ecurie25 we only let employees over 25 drive the cars, and all employees must complete a high performance driving course before being allowed.

We take these things very seriously.

Old 05-16-2012, 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Enrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enoughEnrique will become famous soon enough
What a Shame, my condolences to the bikers family, unfortunately we all are exposed to those disasters, while driving our sport cars or our bikes.

Old 05-16-2012, 12:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Darksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura aboutDarksider has a spectacular aura about
A terrible shame. Gotham is a great business and I hope they can insulate themselves as much as possible from all this.

Old 05-16-2012, 01:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
Old 05-16-2012, 01:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
RIP to the motorist.

Old 05-16-2012, 01:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond reputeambleZ06 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bonehead
Have to assume one of the drivers is related to Rob Feretti, owner of GDC and of SuperSpeeders fame. Street racing (again, assuming) FTL. RIP.
RIP. I remember Rob's antics back in the early 2000's on zo6vette.com. Most of which were a little too overboard for me, or anyone for that matter.

Old 05-16-2012, 01:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Smoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond reputeSmoky has a reputation beyond repute
Seems like a Ferretti family resemblance. I'd like to know if there is really a relation or if it is a coincidence.

Two men driving Ferraris charged in crash that killed Kinnelon motorcyclist near MetLife Stadium | NJ.com

RIP to the biker and condolences to the family. Another reason my wife won't let me get another bike.

Quick Reply: Ferrari Driven by 'Gotham Dream Cars' Employee Strikes and Kills Motorcyclist