Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Corso Pilota at BIC

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2012, 02:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Hani amazing recap! Added it as a feature article to the home page just now !
teamspeed.com or click the big TS circle on the top of this page !
Thanx DJ....

Old 01-15-2012, 05:33 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!D.Liu You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by GrayTT

But now and after today... I am thinking I want (NEED) a F430 Challenge
Does this video help your cause?

Baby Kitten Sneezing!+ Bonus: Driving the Ferrari 430 GT - YouTube

Old 01-15-2012, 07:15 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Hani I think we need this for BIC next time, what do you say!

Old 01-16-2012, 01:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
Hani I think we need this for BIC next time, what do you say!
Send me an RS friendly color and I will see what I can do...

Old 01-16-2012, 01:24 AM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Send me an RS friendly color and I will see what I can do...
It would be cheaper to find a good sticker/vinyl guy close to you and just send him the AI file! Email me tomorrow, I get you the file and we'll play around.

Old 01-16-2012, 03:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of lightJonnybravoM3 is a glorious beacon of light
What a great day out and wonderful way to end a perfectly relaxing weekend! Thanks to all the organisers and the FOC management!

Was a great turnout -- had some great tuition from some of the experts in the field and learned how best to drive the 612! Also had the great opportunity to do 3 laps in the 458 Italia and O M G what an experience that was -- this car has supercar written all over it and this is reflected in its power and handling around the circuit. Considering trading in even! hehe.

Anyways - heres my video -- I was driving at 70% as didn't want to kill the ceramics or the tires too much. You will notice at 5:49 me pulling to the side to give way to our dear fellow rebellious member Captain Stradale to zoom past in his mighty 360 Challenge (what a symphony!).
My 2011 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti on the GP F1 Circuit - YouTube

To the FOC members on here, as always, was a great pleasure seeing u all -- and please lets arrange the Eurotrip!

Old 01-16-2012, 08:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
great to see these cars being driven round the track! nice pictures Hani

Old 01-16-2012, 12:20 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ferrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond repute
Great Report!

Old 01-17-2012, 07:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute430berlinetta has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you

hmmmmm... who was second again?

.............I was second................

I'm gonna get you next time Gray!!!!!!!

I was quite pleased with my first place win on the challenge gt course though

and I'm thinking we need to find us a couple f430 scuderia ex gt3 cars. I think they'd be much more fun than the f430 challenge cars possibly

Old 01-25-2012, 12:48 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Ferrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond reputeFerrari FL has a reputation beyond repute
Really great stuff looking back again! Thank you for this!