Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Hello members! Scuderia color question?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 04:15 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mini George
^you like to sit pretty close to the steering wheel, huh?
lol, that's a sharp combo.

Old 01-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
wyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond reputewyatth has a reputation beyond repute
very nice, i have not seen one before. congrats!

Old 01-08-2011, 05:05 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Mash430 is on a distinguished roadMash430 is on a distinguished roadMash430 is on a distinguished roadMash430 is on a distinguished roadMash430 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mini George
^you like to sit pretty close to the steering wheel, huh?

Oh, I almost forgot... Welcome to the team! Gorgeous scud!

Lol, yeah I get that a lot. We'll, I guess cause I am below average in terms of height.
plus, I tend to all ways want to drive hard, over just cruising with it.

Old 01-08-2011, 10:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Green has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond reputeGreen has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking Scud!

Old 01-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Member
FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!FASTLANE You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
AWESOME combo, I was shopping scud's last year all over the country and never came across anything with that combo. I love it, great choice and welcome to TS