Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Hello members! Scuderia color question?

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2010, 05:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
Haven't seen that combo before, and I'm surprised because it looks gorgeous. Great choice.

Old 12-28-2010, 06:03 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
free_1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Congradulation for the choice I was almost buoght this car in Riyadh showroom but it didn't happen..
great combo..

Old 12-28-2010, 01:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
is it brown or gold?
anyway looks amazing, really matches the interior and rims

Old 12-28-2010, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Mash430 is on a distinguished roadMash430 is on a distinguished roadMash430 is on a distinguished roadMash430 is on a distinguished roadMash430 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by hg_wng
is it brown or gold?
anyway looks amazing, really matches the interior and rims
Its pretty much White & Gold with lots of Carbon Fiber as you might all know.

the interior is semi brownish, but gives you the since that its matching the exterior gold colors for both the rims and lines. q

Old 12-28-2010, 04:45 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Mash430 is on a distinguished roadMash430 is on a distinguished roadMash430 is on a distinguished roadMash430 is on a distinguished roadMash430 is on a distinguished road
*but gives you the sense......

Old 12-28-2010, 05:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
This is the only other photo I've seen of that combo. My favorite combo on the Scud. White/Gold/Gold FTW!

Attached Images  
Old 12-28-2010, 05:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
InZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond reputeInZane has a reputation beyond repute
Mabrook and welcome to the Team!

Old 01-07-2011, 03:23 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
2 new pics

Attached Images   
Old 01-07-2011, 03:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond reputeMini George has a reputation beyond repute
^you like to sit pretty close to the steering wheel, huh?

Oh, I almost forgot... Welcome to the team! Gorgeous scud!

Old 01-07-2011, 03:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!O2Supply You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
That is a very unique combination of colors, and I think it looks fantastic. I like it.

I also had to look up Mabrook. I was out of the know on that one.

Congratulations on the gorgeous car.

Quick Reply: Hello members! Scuderia color question?