Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

21-year old Saudi supercar collection

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 05:14 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Randy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond reputeRandy@DomaniMotors has a reputation beyond repute
^^ +2. People like him and his father help exotic auto manufacturers earn money, which helps them R&D new cars for us to enjoy. And for him to enjoy more.

Old 09-03-2010, 05:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, more power to him. I just dont know if I would ever get to enjoy that many cars at the same time. I would rather just have one for a month then sell it not caring about any losses. But dayum, thats a way to roll!

Old 09-03-2010, 05:17 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ag Surfer
More power to him. At least he's spending it on cars. Every single one of us would be doing the same if we were presented with the opportunity so ease up on the trash talking.
+2 !!

My friend runs people credit in a car dealership, he tells stories me all the time about multimillionaires who come in to purchase small $20K cars, when they make enough to purchase the entire dealership. Doesnt make sense to him.

I guess there's just something about cars, especially owning supercars that makes others jealous.

Old 09-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
i wish we could see some pictures.....

Old 09-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
I also don't know why this is news.
Originally Posted by RDuke
Sad that with all the money in the world he will never know the great feeling of making it on your own and pride in your success.
^I would rep you infinitely if I could.
Originally Posted by buyinvan
With all due respect, there's nothing sad about it. If you were actually in the position where millions of dollars really weren't an issue, most people would probably do the same. Would you think twice about spending five bucks to buy your kid a toy car just because you know it'd make him happy?
There's more than one school of thought on this.

I understand your line of logic, but let me assure you if I am in the position to the buy the kid I don't have yet a car like that when he/she is 21... I absolutely will not do it.

You raise some valid points no doubt, but there is a line where excess truly becomes excess.

For what it's worth I grew up well, the difference is my father told me "you want it, you earn it". I have never found near the amount of gratification/value in things I have been given compared to what I get out of the things I earn. I had to be provided with the opportunity to earn it to know that. Like I said, different schools of thought.

Old 09-03-2010, 05:48 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
well...he has all the money in his best years..

and at least the money is not being spent on stupid things like "art" or the glove of Michael Jackson or other stupid expensive things...

Old 09-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DJ
So who is sending him the invite to join us on Teamspeed?
Where is Saudi Ferrari?

Originally Posted by buyinvan
With all due respect, there's nothing sad about it. If you were actually in the position where millions of dollars really weren't an issue, most people would probably do the same. Would you think twice about spending five bucks to buy your kid a toy car just because you know it'd make him happy? Don't forget there are also people in the world who could feed their whole family for a week on that five dollars. I know it's difficult to grasp the concept, but there are those for whom spending money is more work than making it. Actually... One sad thing about such a state of affairs is that I'm not one of those people
+many onesiz

Originally Posted by cstroked
For what it's worth I grew up well, the difference is my father told me "you want it, you earn it". I have never found near the amount of gratification/value in things I have been given compared to what I get out of the things I earn. I had to be provided with the opportunity to earn it to know that. Like I said, different schools of thought.
^^^ very true
I think it is a generation thing... the guy who started at the bottom and made it big will look at $5 different than his son who only saw the world after his father make. The son in turn will see it different that the grandson etc

Old 09-03-2010, 09:02 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Has nothing to do with superiority or jealousy in this case I don't think... And it sure doesn't have to. Just different views on how to do things.

I don't think anyone said he didn't deserve it - just that it's unfortunate (to some) that he'll never know the joys of busting his ass for something like a 458, etc.

Old 09-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Good for him. Must be nice...

Old 09-03-2010, 10:29 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cstroked
i like that. im an only child with older parents who would have loved to spoil me but i just could not accept it. i paid my own way through college, bought my own cars, etc. i've gotten to the point now where i have difficulty accepting gifts of any kind, i love giving them though! i have friends/family members who have coasted on their parents and they just seem to have a skewed sense of reality, i think they are going to have a tough time adjusting if they lose their bankroll and to be honest...i don't respect them. funny how you can't buy that?

Originally Posted by JamesCaton
And I thought people gave ME sh*t for having a 650i.
how many times are you going to mention that? no one cares.

Originally Posted by JamesCaton
It's easy to be jealous and resent him for having so much so young (without doing much to get it), but we should be mature about it and not choose jealousy.
I was run out of my local BMW club because it was full of jealous immature pricks (driving e36 318i's and other 5k dollar cars) who thought they were superior because they worked harder to get their cars. Now looking at this guy, it's easy for me to see where they were coming from... And also to see how childish they are.
you sure you weren't run out for constantly mentioning you drive a retiree's car? "driving e36 318i's and other 5k dollar cars"? you sound like a complete douche, you look down on them because of the value you place on their cars and are surprised when they look down on you for having done nothing to earn yours.

fyi, if i drove an old woman's car i certainly wouldn't be advertising it.

Quick Reply: 21-year old Saudi supercar collection