Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

21-year old Saudi supercar collection

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 01:02 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!jpohl402 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
21-year old Saudi supercar collection

"Student Dhiaa Al-Essa has 30 luxury motors in his garage, including four Ferraris, five Porsches, three Lamborghinis, two Rolls Royces and a Mercedes SLR McLaren. Jealous? What makes it even worse is that he hasn’t had to lift a finger to get them – Daddy buys them.
The value of his collection is set to soar 70 per cent next year when he takes delivery of two more cars.

His Saudi business tycoon father is to buy him a Koenigsegg Agera – complete with gold key – for his 22nd birthday and the boy racer also has a Bugatti Veyron on order. The bill for the two cars comes to £3.2million.

All his vehicles have a personalised number plate featuring the figures 070 – which set him back about £100,000 a time. The international playboy has spent the summer flying his cars to London, Montreal, Las Vegas and New York to go on driving tours with friends.

‘I love speed but the limit in Saudi Arabia is 75mph so I’m pretty limited. When the Bugatti arrives I hope to take it to Germany where you can drive as fast as you can,’ said the engineering student from Riyadh.

‘The Mercedes McLaren SLR is my favourite. I love the way it looks and drives and it’s also been reliable for a car out in 50ºC temperatures.’

But Mr Al-Essa was ‘devastated’ by the loss of his new Ferrari 458 Italia, which fell victim to the model’s jinx, being destroyed in a warehouse blaze at Heathrow this month.

The disaster forced him to use his Mercedes and even the Underground. ‘I actually love travelling on public transport,’ he said.
But his torment will be short-lived – he is replacing the wreck

Source -> http://www.metro.co.uk/news/839484-d...ion-worth-3-5m

Old 09-03-2010, 01:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of lightDchaMD is a glorious beacon of light
Dhiaa Al-Essa, 21, has 30-strong supercar collection worth £3.5m
A car enthusiast aged just 21 has amassed one of the world’s most impressive supercar collections, worth £4.5million.

Well, what is it?

Old 09-03-2010, 01:11 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
His dad has a nice collection of cars.

Old 09-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
If I'm not mistaken he went to the same school I did, years after I left though.

I am still friendly with the dean and headmaster, and they told me about a 16y/o Saudi kid who had a massive car collection and kept buying new cars. I will have to find out that kids name.

Really silly to give a young kid that much. What the hell does he have to look forward to now, not to mention all the other bullshit this will cause the kid.

Old 09-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Damn. That solves the 'segg vs veyron question, get em both. Also, didn't know there would be 70 599 roadsters. This kid was definitely good in his past life.

Old 09-03-2010, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute670-SV has a reputation beyond repute
A Koenigsegg Agera for his 22nd birthday?! with a golden key thats crazy!!

Old 09-03-2010, 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
Pmogs is on a distinguished roadPmogs is on a distinguished roadPmogs is on a distinguished road
first of all id like to see some pics. secondly, **** this kid.

Old 09-03-2010, 01:33 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
First of all congrats to the owner on the car collections, hope he enjoys them in best of health and excel in his field of study. Having an exotic or an expensive car is quiet common in the middle east for teens or mid 20's-late 20 year olds but having that many cars is not common at all from what I know.

Anyways I hope he enjoys them but now after the information is out, its hardly discrete anymore.

Old 09-03-2010, 01:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
anyone pick up the bit where they mentioned all his cars have a custom 070 liscense plate each 100k 'a time '?
is that 100k x 30? or 100k althogheter? he cant possibly pay 3000000 for liscence plates

Old 09-03-2010, 01:38 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
So who is sending him the invite to join us on Teamspeed?

Quick Reply: 21-year old Saudi supercar collection