Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

First time you drove a Ferrari

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 08:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
I've only sat in a 355 (a TS member BTW) at work one time... Still would like to drive one, but haven't made it past "the velvet rope" at my local dealership. Maserati, no problem, but no Fezza yet.

Chris the days of "velvet ropes" is long gone......and hopefully never to return. I'd bet money you would be welcomed with open arms if you went to your local dealer and requested a test drive.

Old 07-13-2010, 08:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Sat at the wheel of a Testarossa to control the brakes and steering as they pushed it off the trailer when I was 11. (It was broken down; surprise!)

My Dad had a 360 just like that, Atomic. It was a Modena though.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:07 PM
Bo means business
Bonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond reputeBonita has a reputation beyond repute
Didnt drive one

Old 07-13-2010, 09:34 PM
Teamspeed Pro
VegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond reputeVegasFloyd has a reputation beyond repute
1999 I drove a 355 Spyder for the first time. It was incredible then and still my favorite Ferrari today.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:37 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BMWRacer13 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Still Waiting

Old 07-13-2010, 11:00 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Drove a 348 spyder. I was excited til I drove it.

Old 07-13-2010, 11:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
djantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond reputedjantlive has a reputation beyond repute
Great thread.

Pics 1 and 2:
My first F car experience was behind a 360 in 2007. It was my brother's car.

Pics 3 and 4
My second time was in HK and China mainland. It was a 3 day China Drive similar in concept to Bull Run. We bought out the police and you can drive as fast as you want. I drove up to about 340km/h, about 170 mph. Toll roads in China were smooth as glass.

I now own a Lambo. Figure it was good to be different!

Attached Images     
Old 07-13-2010, 11:40 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond reputeMexicoBlue has a reputation beyond repute
1979. I was 15 years old. The father of a girl in my class at school who was a good friend of mine and lived in my neighborhood, called me up and said come over. He knew I loved cars, and Ferraris in particular. I hopped on my bike and rode over, with no idea what to expect. Parked in front of their house was a beautiful, perfect, red Ferrari Daytona. He introduced me to the owner, a friend of his from Atlanta. The owner showed me around the car, then tossed me the keys and told me to have it back within the hour. I didn't even have a driver's license! I drove it fast, I had fun, but I was very careful and respectful. Still the best drive of my life!

Old 07-13-2010, 11:52 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
I have not had the pleasure. Any of you owners feel free to pop my cherry.

Old 07-14-2010, 12:04 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
1979. I was 15 years old. The father of a girl in my class at school who was a good friend of mine and lived in my neighborhood, called me up and said come over. He knew I loved cars, and Ferraris in particular. I hopped on my bike and rode over, with no idea what to expect. Parked in front of their house was a beautiful, perfect, red Ferrari Daytona. He introduced me to the owner, a friend of his from Atlanta. The owner showed me around the car, then tossed me the keys and told me to have it back within the hour. I didn't even have a driver's license! I drove it fast, I had fun, but I was very careful and respectful. Still the best drive of my life!
wow, great story Russ ! Different, trusting times right ?

Quick Reply: First time you drove a Ferrari