Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ferrari Challenge Stradale Shots!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 03:34 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Lighty has a spectacular aura aboutLighty has a spectacular aura aboutLighty has a spectacular aura aboutLighty has a spectacular aura aboutLighty has a spectacular aura aboutLighty has a spectacular aura aboutLighty has a spectacular aura aboutLighty has a spectacular aura aboutLighty has a spectacular aura aboutLighty has a spectacular aura aboutLighty has a spectacular aura about
You guys might like this, had a bit of fun with a Stradale on Bank holiday monday

YouTube - Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale Fly By

Last edited by Lighty; 04-25-2011 at 03:36 PM.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:39 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Lighty
You guys might like this, had a bit of fun with a Stradale on Bank holiday monday

YouTube - Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale Fly By
best 8 seconds on the internet

Old 05-07-2011, 01:21 AM
Teamspeed Member
Rascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the rough
My practice is centered around weight loss and lifestyle management. I do a little web based show called Weight LossTV. I did a show with the CS that I thought you guys might find fun...

YouTube - Are You a Ferrari?.mp4

Old 05-09-2011, 02:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
Rascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the roughRascasse is a jewel in the rough
I figured out how to imbed the video! Fen with the CS with a moral to the story!

YouTube - Are You a Ferrari?.mp4

Old 05-09-2011, 11:56 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
creativelstudio is on a distinguished roadcreativelstudio is on a distinguished road
My almost every weekend ride.

You can see a video here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMilPwrv16o

Last edited by creativelstudio; 05-09-2011 at 11:58 PM.
Old 05-10-2011, 02:45 AM
Teamspeed Pro
hg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant futurehg_wng has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by creativelstudio
My almost every weekend ride.

You can see a video here.

YouTube - Morning Drive
Glad to see you here Winston! I'm Hugo from SECS just in case you didn't know

Old 05-14-2011, 08:21 PM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-15-2011, 03:58 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Old 05-15-2011, 04:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
GuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond reputeGuessWho has a reputation beyond repute
I Love me some CS

Old 05-22-2011, 01:32 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute

Quick Reply: Ferrari Challenge Stradale Shots!