Notices
458 | 430 | 360 Ferrari 458 Italia, F430/360, Scuderia/Stradale, Discussion Forum.

Ferrari Challenge Stradale Shots!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 05:19 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
tonyh has a spectacular aura abouttonyh has a spectacular aura abouttonyh has a spectacular aura abouttonyh has a spectacular aura abouttonyh has a spectacular aura abouttonyh has a spectacular aura abouttonyh has a spectacular aura abouttonyh has a spectacular aura abouttonyh has a spectacular aura abouttonyh has a spectacular aura abouttonyh has a spectacular aura about

Attached Images  
Old 05-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
KILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to all
The cs in my eyes is the most sexy modern day ferrari it crushes the scud in my eyes everything about it is just perfect I just wish they had made it a option for 6 speed...

Silversurfer I have been on many of runs with your car and the old owner let me be the first one to tell you he was maticulous with that car a tiny bend in the rim living in NYC is nothing congrats to you for a great purchase and I am glad to see that car running around again I may even have a picture of it for you that you would love I will try and find it...

kuzi to have twins like that is a blessing hatts off to you my friend red and yellow now all you need is black...

jas your photos are always killer and you keep your cars in perfect condition for when the cameras come out they look as lovely as they did when you first brought them home...

Tonyh my man post up some pics of your CS bro thats a little euro flava

Always had mad respect for the CS and always will even if it aint stick shift

Old 05-12-2008, 10:28 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
tonyh has a spectacular aura abouttonyh has a spectacular aura abouttonyh has a spectacular aura abouttonyh has a spectacular aura abouttonyh has a spectacular aura abouttonyh has a spectacular aura abouttonyh has a spectacular aura abouttonyh has a spectacular aura abouttonyh has a spectacular aura abouttonyh has a spectacular aura abouttonyh has a spectacular aura about

Attached Images  
Old 05-12-2008, 04:47 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member

Attached Images  
Old 05-13-2008, 06:06 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member

Attached Images   
Old 05-13-2008, 09:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
KILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to allKILNJOX is a name known to all
the last one is super sick tony

Old 05-13-2008, 10:36 AM
ss7
Teamspeed Pro
ss7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond reputess7 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tonyh
Nice, you should take some with your friend's F40

Old 05-14-2008, 10:32 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member

Attached Images  
Old 05-14-2008, 02:02 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member

Attached Images   
Old 05-14-2008, 05:16 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Ferrari Challenge Stradale Shots!