Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

My Pagani Huayra: from Build to Delivery

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 09:34 PM
Teamspeed Member
Will_CA is on a distinguished roadWill_CA is on a distinguished road
Out of curiosity, are you banking on the Huayra's driveability or some racing ability I was unaware you possessed to win this race? Because frankly from a technical standpoint the Huayra is at large disadvantage to thethetheferrari and the P1.

Also I'd be surprised if Ferrari let a customer do this, they're notoriously picky about who compares/test their cars. Although I'm sure your aware of that.

Might as hit up DHH and VBUGKING and ask them to bring the Agera HH and Veyron while you're at it lol.

Old 09-15-2014, 10:44 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Will_CA
Out of curiosity, are you banking on the Huayra's driveability or some racing ability I was unaware you possessed to win this race? Because frankly from a technical standpoint the Huayra is at large disadvantage to thethetheferrari and the P1.

Also I'd be surprised if Ferrari let a customer do this, they're notoriously picky about who compares/test their cars. Although I'm sure your aware of that.
I am not making any claims. Hopefully we can make it happen and find out. It would be a lot of fun!

Have a good one!

Old 09-16-2014, 08:56 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ZondaUFO
I am not making any claims. Hopefully we can make it happen and find out. It would be a lot of fun!
Nice to see you're not doing it to claim something or to attract attention, but just want to have a lot of fun!

Hopefully LaF and P1 will show up and you all will have lots of fun!

Old 09-16-2014, 11:21 AM
Teamspeed Member
Will_CA is on a distinguished roadWill_CA is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ZondaUFO
I am not making any claims.
Am I not thinking straight or did you not say in that Instagram post that La Monza Lisa would school and beat the P1 and LaFerrari on any track in America? That sounds like a claim to me.

Old 09-16-2014, 11:31 AM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Will_CA
Am I not thinking straight or did you not say in that Instagram post that La Monza Lisa would school and beat the P1 and LaFerrari on any track in America? That sounds like a claim to me.
That's how you get people to want to race!

I put it out there and I am already talking with LaFerrari and P1 owners who are interested through Paul @ LoveCars. Fingers-crossed... Exciting stuff ahead!

Old 09-16-2014, 11:32 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by D55L
Nice to see you're not doing it to claim something or to attract attention, but just want to have a lot of fun!

Hopefully LaF and P1 will show up and you all will have lots of fun!
Thank You!!

Old 09-16-2014, 01:15 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Davvemannen is on a distinguished roadDavvemannen is on a distinguished road
no 918?

Old 09-16-2014, 01:25 PM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Davvemannen
no 918?
918 would be interesting!

Old 09-17-2014, 12:21 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Davvemannen
no 918?
This is a 3 car challenge. If it goes well maybe we will do more. I love the 918!

Old 09-19-2014, 07:55 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
AArdent is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Kris, I came across a pic of yours on Instagram posted by a good friend of yours. Seeing the pic, you looked a good 6feet tall.
Now, something trivial struck me. I myself being a six-footer, wasnt comfortable in an Aventador, was just wondering if you fit in comfortably in the Veneno.
Now I know we arent here to discuss heights and how we fit into cars, but this struck me and thought of asking it over. Hope you dont mind.

And oh, cannot wait for the LaF / P1 / La Monza Lisa showdown! Gonna be nothing short of EPIC!

Last edited by AArdent; 09-19-2014 at 07:59 PM.

Quick Reply: My Pagani Huayra: from Build to Delivery