Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

My Pagani Huayra: from Build to Delivery

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2014, 04:52 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
SimonSays is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ZondaUFO
Thanks Brother! Coming to the states soon?
Hopefully November.
TBO is in NYC at the moment, I hope you guys have time to meet up !

Old 09-10-2014, 09:35 AM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Interior pic by: Michael Shaffer @CapitolSunset

Attached Images  
Old 09-15-2014, 01:31 AM
TS Official Automotive Enthusiast
D55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond reputeD55L has a reputation beyond repute
Kris, seems you inspired others to go for Huayra one-offs:

Mexican Collector Orders Custom Pagani Huayra 730 S Edition

Old 09-15-2014, 06:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by D55L
Kris, seems you inspired others to go for Huayra one-offs:

Mexican Collector Orders Custom Pagani Huayra 730 S Edition
I am very happy for him! He and I discussed his build a few times. It's going to be a beautiful Huayra! I can't wait to see it when it's ready.

Old 09-15-2014, 06:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Looks mega KS.

Old 09-15-2014, 06:29 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Question Pagani Huayra vs Laferrari vs Mclaren P1?

This is really very exciting to see. :-)

Via The Supercar kids

You've already had some kind of response from them. I know, it's too soon.... but!

Old 09-15-2014, 06:33 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by LABrit
Looks mega KS.
Thanks Brother!!! You had me cracking up earlier with that pic you sent me! Lol!

Old 09-15-2014, 06:53 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Tango
This is really very exciting to see. :-)

Via The Supercar kids

You've already had some kind of response from them. I know, it's too soon.... but!

Thanks!! I have friends at both McLaren and Ferrari and I am hopeful that we can put something together!

Old 09-15-2014, 08:20 PM
Teamspeed Member
Will_CA is on a distinguished roadWill_CA is on a distinguished road
As long as no factory techs with racing-spec slick tires show up I'd love to see this race!

Old 09-15-2014, 08:27 PM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Will_CA
As long as no factory techs with racing-spec slick tires show up I'd love to see this race!
Lol. That is why the 1 rule is: Owners Must Drive.

We will see!

So far, I couldn't be happier with La Monza Lisa. I've been driving it every chance I get and it just keeps getting better.

Thank You!

Quick Reply: My Pagani Huayra: from Build to Delivery