Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 11:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
FWIW, the one in NY is pretty famous on the interwebs, the guy also has/had a Diablo 6.0, Enzo, Countach, Daytona and other fine stuff. His son is on FChat, 6Speed and everything. Nice guy.

Jas, if you wanna put Jaber in a trance, you have to step it up and post more than one at a time! muhahaha

Old 02-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=RufMD;24027]
Karosserie will make and paint one to order still....they are a nice piece of F40 history, and also give some piece of mind....http://www.karosserie.com/

(610)-279-8925

Great Idea Jas. On it!

Old 02-11-2008, 12:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
iLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond reputeiLLGT2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Zorro
FWIW, the one in NY is pretty famous on the interwebs, the guy also has/had a Diablo 6.0, Enzo, Countach, Daytona and other fine stuff. His son is on FChat, 6Speed and everything. Nice guy.

Jas, if you wanna put Jaber in a trance, you have to step it up and post more than one at a time! muhahaha
Who is he, Bob Wallach by any chance? He has a serious collection and I beieve the cars you mentioned besides the enzo, his daughter drives a SL65 and drove a Challenge Stradale down to the last Councours we had..

Old 02-11-2008, 02:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=Kuzi;24264]
Originally Posted by RufMD
Karosserie will make and paint one to order still....they are a nice piece of F40 history, and also give some piece of mind....http://www.karosserie.com/

(610)-279-8925

Great Idea Jas. On it!
Spoke to Karosserie. Ordered.

Amazing how inexpensive it was considering its for an F40 and its for a Ferrari! Can you imagine if Ferrari had this part or "option"............OMG, it would be in the thousands!..... But $250 plus shipping??..........inexpensive by any measure. What can I say.......I'm a cheap bastard!

Thanks again Jas.

Old 02-11-2008, 02:50 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
[QUOTE=Kuzi;24381]
Originally Posted by Kuzi

Spoke to Karosserie. Ordered.

Amazing how inexpensive it was considering its for an F40 and its for a Ferrari! Can you imagine if Ferrari had this part or "option"............OMG, it would be in the thousands!..... But $250 plus shipping??..........inexpensive by any measure. What can I say.......I'm a cheap bastard!

Thanks again Jas.
You're welcome man, I agree its probably the cheapest thing on it, except maybe the foam on the radiator !!!

They paint it Rosso Corsa too..thought that was a nice touch ! Wait until you see the flimsy prop rod on the car...man, its weak !

Old 02-11-2008, 04:34 PM
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Started a little repair this weekend...the front lower grill gets bent easily with rocks etc...it is riveted in from the inside. I drilled out the rivets, and removed the grill. I have the replacement grill, but I am awaiting the proper black rivets to put the new one back in...here are some pics !

I also took the opportunity to replace the radiator foam as well...its just sitting on there now, not positioned.

new grill part no.

old removed grill

Old 02-11-2008, 04:34 PM
Teamspeed's Official Shaikh
CondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond reputeCondorCGT has a reputation beyond repute
Zorro thats unfair

Old 02-11-2008, 04:36 PM
a couple of more pics I took....

Old 02-11-2008, 04:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
josef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to beholdjosef is a splendid one to behold
That thread is amazing

Thanks MD for that thread. I love the F40. Nice to have a F40 (oh, I mean car lover here like you.

Here is one of my favorties gerneration shots of the F40.

Here is the car for 649.999$ for sale

http://www.interstatemotorsport.com/...281&R=6.5&T=60

Old 02-11-2008, 05:33 PM
Here's another...1300 miles, 1992, $825k

http://www.siliconvalleyautogroup.co...hoto_page.html

It says 158 miles on the listing, but the same car on ferrari market letter has 1300 miles.

Quick Reply: The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread