Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 03:44 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by ss7
F40 with LM bits?

That is actually two different cars....

That bottom one looks sick with those wheels and that wing insert.

Old 11-29-2008, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Can't believe I have missed this thread until now.

Some contributions:

Last edited by Barrister; 11-29-2008 at 03:57 PM.
Old 11-30-2008, 07:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Beautiful shots, thanks for sharing!

Old 12-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Ced
Official CED
Ced has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond reputeCed has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-01-2008, 09:42 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond reputeSLC4S has a reputation beyond repute
This car still gives me the same fealing as it did when I was gawking at it as a kid...

Old 12-02-2008, 07:55 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by SLC4S
This car still gives me the same fealing as it did when I was gawking at it as a kid...
I hear that, it was my favorite car in 1987, and it still is in 2009. And will always be....there is just something about it. The fact that it is the first true supercar, the fact that it is a true drivers car with no nannies, and the fact that it looks awesome!

Old 12-02-2008, 08:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SSNISTR
. . . The fact that it is the first true supercar . . .
What about this?

Tell me you didn't have that poster up on the wall when you were a kid! If you grew up in the 80's, then the Countach was the first true supercar.

Old 12-02-2008, 11:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Barrister
What about this?

Tell me you didn't have that poster up on the wall when you were a kid! If you grew up in the 80's, then the Countach was the first true supercar.
Love those too. In my eyes it's an exotic, not quite a supercar though. BUT, the "first" supercar debate can go on forever. I consider the F40 to be the first true supercar due to the fact that it was the first production car to break the 200 mph barrier....

Old 12-02-2008, 11:52 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by SSNISTR
I consider the F40 to be the first true supercar due to the fact that it was the first production car to break the 200 mph barrier....
Good point!

Old 12-03-2008, 09:37 AM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
great pics, the yellow one is beautiful !

Quick Reply: The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread