Notices
Ferrari Super Cars Ferrari Enzo, FXX, F50, F40, & More Discussion Forum.

The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 07:09 PM
Board Certified Car Fanatic
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
ready to go !

Attached Images  
Old 02-12-2008, 08:09 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Ah, a familar face from F Chat.

How are ya, as always, beautiful car and pics!

Old 02-12-2008, 09:03 PM
RufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond reputeRufMD has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SSNISTR
Ah, a familar face from F Chat.

How are ya, as always, beautiful car and pics!
good to see you here man...just good natured car guys here, no BS, just enthusiasts and people who love cars first and foremost.

Post up your pics man ! I know you are an F40 guy !

Old 02-12-2008, 09:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!SINISTR You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by RufMD
good to see you here man...just good natured car guys here, no BS, just enthusiasts and people who love cars first and foremost.

Post up your pics man ! I know you are an F40 guy !
I sure am an F40 man.

Here are some F40 GTE shots.

Attached Images      
Old 02-12-2008, 09:22 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ty328 is an unknown quantity at this point
a quality pic....

Jas, out of all those pis you post, this's far my favor one.

May I ask who is she?

Attached Images  
Old 02-12-2008, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
And here are a few F40 LM's.

Attached Images      
Old 02-12-2008, 11:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
StoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond reputeStoryBook has a reputation beyond repute
Cool LM pics Ryan. That is just a Beast!

Old 02-13-2008, 06:32 AM
Nice Ryan ! Looks like you found a pic of Benny Caiola's car...awesome !

Its the car with the sticker on the hood....at the gas station

Attached Images  

Last edited by RufMD; 02-13-2008 at 06:36 AM.
Old 02-13-2008, 06:34 AM
Originally Posted by ty328
Jas, out of all those pis you post, this's far my favor one.

May I ask who is she?
no idea man, just thought I would spice up the section...but Condor put me back on track

Old 02-13-2008, 12:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Nice Ryan ! Looks like you found a pic of Benny Caiola's car...awesome !

Its the car with the sticker on the hood....at the gas station
I love that car. Probably my favorite LM/GTE....

Quick Reply: The Official Ferrari F40 Picture and Info Thread