Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Whats the market on Daytona's lately.

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2013, 06:14 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Wearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond reputeWearymicrobe has a reputation beyond repute
Whats the market on Daytona's lately.

You guys were able to help me before on finding a good price to offer on a Floral datejust for the wife. Which was spot on. She loves the thing.

So on to me, ss there a going rate on a used 2007 18k/SS Daytona in 95% condition with boxes and papers. Looking at one from a local dealer.

I ended up selling my Braun EOS as it was way to big for my wrist and the Dayton is something that I have been interested in for some time. I can get a new one from my normal dealer but since I tend to trade things around I would like to go used this time in case I want to trade up or down for something else in the future.

Old 10-25-2013, 04:21 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Maxtico is an unknown quantity at this point
Feel free to take a looks at Bob's Rolex Daytona Collection here Rolex Daytona Cosmograph Watches from $8,695 - Gold, Stainless Steel & Two Tone

Hope this helps!