Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

New custom strap for my Amvox

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 12:40 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
jonbkay is an unknown quantity at this point
New custom strap for my Amvox

I recently took delivery of a new Aston Martin V12 Vantage Roadster, in Ceramic Grey with Lords Red interior (it mostly has contrast silver stitch but Q customised the interior to include a diamond quilted matched stitch insert to the seats)

I also recently bought a JLC Amvox 5, the V12 Vantage edition, in black ceramic with titanium detailing

I bought a swatch from Aston in Lords Red and sent it to ABP in Paris to make a strap from, to my spec, with a stitch to match the contrast stitch of the car. The results are (not brilliantly) pictured below - the backdrop to the first 3 pics is a leftover surplus piece of the quilted leather, hence the matched red stitch on that piece

I am over the moon with the strap - it arrived yesterday

Attached Images     
Old 02-21-2013, 01:00 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Now that's bespoke, good choice.

Old 02-21-2013, 07:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
moabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond repute
Looks absolutely superb! Congrats on the car and I applaud your attention to detail with this strap.

I might suggest a deployment clasp to help extend the life of that strap if you plan on wearing it often.

Old 02-22-2013, 06:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
PaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond reputePaulGeudon has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great Jon. I look forward to seeing it soon...

Old 02-22-2013, 06:40 PM
Banned
MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!MishaDesigns You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Love the color combo on your car. Plus the watch is nice piece

Old 02-28-2013, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
hell yeah, awesome