Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Grand Seiko

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2013, 02:04 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
Grand Seiko

Found out recently that there is somethink like Grand Seiko

Grand Seiko | SEIKO WATCH CORPORATION

I spoke with some watch-holics and they would buy GS instead Omega AT or other....

I don't understand that...

Any thoughts?

Old 01-29-2013, 02:40 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
I did... and think I started a thread
I went with the GMT

Name:  12e42f55.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  182.7 KB

Old 01-29-2013, 03:14 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
GrayTT is there any watch compnay that you don't own any model?

Any opinion about GS?

Old 01-29-2013, 04:32 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
I love mine... its a great everything watch
Perfect for the person who wears watches for him and not to showoff

Here is a little GS history
http://home.watchprosite.com/show-fo...ti-400106/s-0/

Old 02-28-2013, 02:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
RFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant futureRFFG has a brilliant future
I had a Seiko Ananta, a notch under the GS line. Absolutely loved the watch and I'm a HUGE fan of the Spring Drive GMT. The sweeping hand is mesmerizing to look at. You get a LOT of watch for the money with Grand Seiko.

Not for label whores though...

Here's my old Ananta:

Name:  de0d23c1.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  146.8 KB