Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Mb&f hm 5

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 10:16 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Mb&f hm 5

Pretty cool watch

HM5 on the road again on Vimeo

Old 12-06-2012, 11:19 AM
Teamspeed Member
CoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to beholdCoconutPhotography is a splendid one to behold
Awesome! I'm a HUGE fan of Max's work and the Starcruiser would have to be a grail piece!

This looks beautiful and the video speaks for itself... That said, i'm not immediately in awe like I have been in the past with some of his other machines (LM1, HM3, HM4 + all variants) Either way, still a masterpiece!

Congrats to Max and can't wait to see some more photos!

Old 12-08-2012, 02:02 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
great vid..