Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

My impressions of the Panerai 339 Marina Militaire CC 8 Giorni

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 10:16 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Such a simple, easy to use, beautiful PAM. Congrats on a great Radiomir. Get the 292 as well for a fraction of the cost.. it will be a great companion to the 339.

Old 06-19-2012, 11:49 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BDSK
Such a simple, easy to use, beautiful PAM. Congrats on a great Radiomir. Get the 292 as well for a fraction of the cost.. it will be a great companion to the 339.
I was going to get both of them on the spot (292 is not in house movement so I backed off), I had the 449 in mind but they aren't released yet.

Honestly I'm open for a GMT 16700 Pepsi I like that watch or mid to long term a nautilus.

Last edited by MeanMachine; 06-19-2012 at 11:53 AM.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
wtf is up with the jeans? lose them or never roll them up
mabrok, cool strap, 8 day reserve is excellent. watch imho is too big on your wrist. more pics of italian foooood

Old 06-19-2012, 12:25 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
wtf is up with the jeans? lose them or never roll them up
mabrok, cool strap, 8 day reserve is excellent. watch imho is too big on your wrist. more pics of italian foooood
Rolling them is perfectly fine. The watch is a bit large but it's okay I've got a larger one 50mm G shock.

Pics of Italian food in POV. Congrats on your BB what do you have in mind next ?

Old 06-19-2012, 01:38 PM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Very distinctive piece. Ask me how I know LOL... owned that as well...went back to OJ two weeks later...

Old 06-19-2012, 01:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
The watch is lovely, congratulations

Old 06-19-2012, 01:58 PM
AMGFanatic
Thanks guys.

Attached Images      
Old 06-19-2012, 03:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by Marc
Very distinctive piece. Ask me how I know LOL... owned that as well...went back to OJ two weeks later...
Along with my 127 and 217 back to OJ 5 days later.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:17 AM
Neg Rep Zen Master
Marc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond reputeMarc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BDSK
Along with my 127 and 217 back to OJ 5 days later.
LOL Owned both of those way back as well. Lost count of the Panerai's but at least 25 of them since my first 88 in 04.

Truth is as I told MM for a collection, one nice Radiomir and one nice Luminor and your set. If not you end up with a bunch of watches that all look the same after a while.

Old 06-20-2012, 10:34 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by Marc
Truth is as I told MM for a collection, one nice Radiomir and one nice Luminor and your set. If not you end up with a bunch of watches that all look the same after a while.
Agreed.

Quick Reply: My impressions of the Panerai 339 Marina Militaire CC 8 Giorni