Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

My visit to the AD

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 03:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond repute
My visit to the AD

Yesterday I decided that today is the day to go down and try on some AP's. Granted I have tried on a 15300 before but that was it and I really wanted to see what they were all about as I love them in pics. Well, my closest AD is 2 and a half hours so I woke up early and took a half day at work then made the drive down to Naples. I must say that the AD could not have been any nicer. Their staff treated me like a VIP client even though I told them I had no interest in buying today and that I was just looking. I ended up talking watches for about 2 hours in there and had an absolute blast! Definitely worth the 5 hours in the car yesterday. Onto what i tried on. The first watch I tried on was a IWC Ingeniuer..no pics but a cool watch nonetheless. After fooling around with that and some other pieces for a bit I finally made it to the AP Section:joy:

The first AP I tried on was the ROO Panda on a bracelet. WOW!! I always liked this watch in pictures but when I tried it on, I knew it was for me. Unfortunately, I can't afford it yet, but when I can that will most certainly be the one I buy...for now:rofl:

I then tried on the Diver as I know that travisb is a fan of them and wanted to help enable him a bit..even though it seems that submarino did all that work for me:thumbsup: I also tried on the 15300 w/ the blue dial and thought it was great looking watch but the girl that worked there was 23 and said i'm too young for that watch. I appreciated her honestly haha. They also had a bumblebee there which I did not try on but he did take it out of there display in the front of the store and I was amazed at how light it was. The yellow really pops as well without being too much.

The final AP I tried on was the new AP Carbon. Needless to say I really enjoyed having it on. It just felt so right on my wrist and I could not believe how light it was. That one is going to haunt my dreams for awhile but at the end of the day the Panda is still my favorite for now.

All in all I would say it was a great day! I got to try on a good amount of AP's, as well as a A. Lange & Sohne, a Glashutte, and a Franck Muller totally crazy. Here are some pics. I hope you enjoy!

Attached Images           
Old 06-09-2012, 03:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura about
BB ROO. Drool....

Old 06-09-2012, 03:51 PM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Glad you had a good time mate.

Old 06-09-2012, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
You went to Exquisite?

Old 06-09-2012, 04:18 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
The Carbon is a winner in here (if it wasn`t for the BB) !!

Old 06-09-2012, 05:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Blue4reF1
You went to Exquisite?
Yupp. Thought about heading to Bal harbour but I decided that drive was a little long for a day trip

Old 06-10-2012, 04:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
awesome stuff, i can definitely vouch for the panda and may i advise you try on the Titanium Panda as well to "weigh" everything up!
btw panda on bracelet fits your wrist and works your style if you're always like that imho.
only advice i can give is don't buy a bnib/lnib panda

Old 06-10-2012, 04:12 AM
The black sheep of the family.
vtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond reputevtgts300kw has a reputation beyond repute
What Glashütte is that?

Old 06-10-2012, 05:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Lumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond reputeLumma has a reputation beyond repute
Makes me want the BB even more now

Cool Watch

Old 06-10-2012, 06:44 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
OffshoreTurbo is on a distinguished roadOffshoreTurbo is on a distinguished road
What's model A Lange is that ? Very nice!

Quick Reply: My visit to the AD