Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

My visit to the AD

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2012, 07:56 AM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
What Glashütte is that?
where did you get that "ü" from mang?

Magic?

copy+paste

Old 06-10-2012, 09:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
jmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ECB
The Carbon is a winner in here (if it wasn`t for the BB) !!
The Carbon was awesome! I was blown away by how light and comfortable it was but I still can't get the Panda out of my head

Originally Posted by boursachi
awesome stuff, i can definitely vouch for the panda and may i advise you try on the Titanium Panda as well to "weigh" everything up!
btw panda on bracelet fits your wrist and works your style if you're always like that imho.
only advice i can give is don't buy a bnib/lnib panda
Titanium Panda? I never knew they made one. Even though the Panda on the bracelet was hefty I loved the weight and how it sat on my wrist. Definitely a watch to start saving up for. And great advice on not buying bnib/lnib. I've seen some pretty good deals on pre-owned pieces.

Originally Posted by vtgts300kw
What Glashütte is that?
It's the Glashutte Senator Chronograph XL.

Originally Posted by Lumma
Makes me want the BB even more now

Cool Watch
Thanks! The BB was awesome in person and featherly light like i've always read. Definitely a cool watch

Originally Posted by OffshoreTurbo
What's model A Lange is that ? Very nice!
It's the Saxonia Annual Calendar. Very classy piece

Old 06-10-2012, 10:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jmusser3r
Titanium Panda? I never knew they made one. Even though the Panda on the bracelet was hefty I loved the weight and how it sat on my wrist. Definitely a watch to start saving up for. And great advice on not buying bnib/lnib. I've seen some pretty good deals on pre-owned pieces.
yup, the "advantage" with this one is you get the ti bracelet, and then can get a conversion kit (apbands) to use straps. much more unique from what i observe, albeit a bit too dark a dial irl iirc

+1 again on not buying ln/bnib for price + fact that the bezel is impossible to keep 98% if you plan on wearing it as you ought to.
GOOD LUCK, it's worth it

Old 06-14-2012, 12:46 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Sechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond reputeSechsgang has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
awesome stuff, i can definitely vouch for the panda and may i advise you try on the Titanium Panda as well to "weigh" everything up!
btw panda on bracelet fits your wrist and works your style if you're always like that imho.
only advice i can give is don't buy a bnib/lnib panda
All of this. LOVE my panda. I got the one on the metal band first and then bought a strap from AP. While not the cheapest way to go about things, the watch looks amazing both ways. I actually should go and switch back to my metal band anyway for the summer.

Old 06-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Saxonia AC or RO

Old 06-17-2012, 09:44 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by jmusser3r
Yupp. Thought about heading to Bal harbour but I decided that drive was a little long for a day trip
The Bal Harbour Boutique is a tiny location with a very small selection.. unlike the NYC Boutique. It's not worth the trip unless you live locally.