Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Bumblebee

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Brobbins016
I just googled the BB and when I saw the price I fell over and bumped my head. You have a pretty serious grouping there.
lol thanks mate but i hope you didn't find the MSRP ... it is a very expensive hobby for sure but to me it is soooo worth it because it's 100% personal esp in my circles where 6 days of the week everyone wouldn't know the diff between my watches and casios

Originally Posted by Eddie
Late to the party, but huge congrats! Definitely think the BB is a better AP than the Panda. Pics really don't do the BB justice, tried one on two weeks ago and the yellow is definitely great in person, love the white gold outlines on all the numbers and sundials!
thanks a lot Eddie, congrats again on your new acquisition as well!
may i ask what made you go for the 44mm carbon given that you also had the 44mm steel?

Old 06-12-2012, 08:13 PM
I need pos rep like Hulkamania NOW!
Brobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond reputeBrobbins016 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boursachi
lol thanks mate but i hope you didn't find the MSRP ... it is a very expensive hobby for sure but to me it is soooo worth it because it's 100% personal esp in my circles where 6 days of the week everyone wouldn't know the diff between my watches and casios

Well the daily is a 1969 Aqua Blue Date, only made 776 of 'em. Still sporting the Girard P TR250, my beater white explorer II, and the Diver. Props. Nice collection!

Fun when nobody has any idea how cool your wrist is...

Last edited by Brobbins016; 06-12-2012 at 08:15 PM.
Old 06-17-2012, 09:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Congrats! Great shots! Take that stiff hornback off immediately and go with the Diver rubber for a perfectly smooth and comfortable fit! Glad you finally pulled the trigger on this beauty of a ROO.

Old 06-17-2012, 12:03 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
thanks mate! i already ordered the oem 42mm rubber strap to keep the folding clasp + not sold on the aesthetics of the diver's wider on the 42 case

a custom strap with APBands has been discussed, but i have been waiting for a week now for a confirmation email! sent them 3 or 4 emails that were ignored but finally i got what i think was an automated reply to wait until monday since they're away. cool. will stfu and take what i can get for now because i think what i have in mind can really complement the feel and look for the BB that i seek, and apbands are my only hope.
totally disappointed though and extremely surprised by the excellent rep and feedback i keep reading about

will keep you posted!

Old 06-17-2012, 02:37 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Mabrook on the new purchase enjoy it in good health, ps they should have you as a brand ambassador now.

For custom straps checkout a.b.p Paris they can create what you have in mind.

Old 06-21-2012, 05:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Axman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond reputeAxman has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Ali, enjoy it!

Old 06-21-2012, 08:52 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jayb289 is on a distinguished roadjayb289 is on a distinguished roadjayb289 is on a distinguished road
great timepiece!! love the roo models

Old 06-22-2012, 03:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Just saw this... Alf Mubrook ya istathna

Now we need to get your arms some hair

Old 07-19-2012, 02:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
hope those are good detail pics
oem rubber is a great practical addition but i am still set on a racey sporty yellow accented strap, ordered the GP-like from apbands and will share once that arrives

Attached Images    
Old 07-19-2012, 02:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
well those sucked thanks IB .. losers
uploaded elsewhere, view full size

Last edited by boursachi; 07-19-2012 at 02:40 PM.