Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What I ended up buying

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
halivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ara
I don't believe you. Post a picture of your wrist with the watch and a sign that says "I am not Jox."
I'd do it if you were a hot 21 year old (female) that I might end up screwing.

But seriously, if you are, do let me know.

Old 03-27-2012, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!StealthPilot You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I have a Corum Admiral's Cup which has a glass window in the case back and through that you can see that inside the watch they have 2002 written in Nautical flags.

When my date would comment on my watch, I would take it off, show them the flags inside the movement, and ask them to figure out what the meaning of those flags is. It was always a fun exercise, and the one who stole my heart figured it out very quickly.

Old 03-27-2012, 02:20 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by halivingston

You didn't happen to go to West Point did you? I know a girl who was dating a d-bag like you in Bellevue...

Old 03-27-2012, 02:20 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
After a rather long debate between TAG Heuer Carrera and some other Omega watches, I finally decided to go with a Breitling Superocean Heritage
Gives new meaning to the term "tool watch"

Old 03-27-2012, 02:21 PM
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I'm just glad he didn't ruin Omegas for me. Imagine if he liked 917s and RUFs? We'd have to kill him to uphold our honor.

Old 03-27-2012, 02:22 PM
Ara
Teamspeed Pro
Ara has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond reputeAra has a reputation beyond repute

I'll play:

Now post the watch.

Old 03-27-2012, 02:23 PM
Seriously. Change it.
BigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond reputeBigE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
I'm just glad he didn't ruin Omegas for me. Imagine if he liked 917s and RUFs? We'd have to kill him to uphold our honor.
Dont. Even. Go. There. Some things are sacred.

I was just on youtube listening to some sweet 917 music. Nothing like it.

Old 03-27-2012, 02:25 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
halivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond reputehalivingston has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by StealthPilot
I have a Corum Admiral's Cup which has a glass window in the case back and through that you can see that inside the watch they have 2002 written in Nautical flags.

When my date would comment on my watch, I would take it off, show them the flags inside the movement, and ask them to figure out what the meaning of those flags is. It was always a fun exercise, and the one who stole my heart figured it out very quickly.
I can't get the sarcasm, so I'm thinking this is true. And if so, that is ridiculously awesome!

Cheers!

Old 03-27-2012, 02:27 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
You didn't happen to go to West Point did you? I know a girl who was dating a d-bag like you in Bellevue...
No, I would have been too fat at the time to be admitted. I went to Northwestern.

I will, however, admit that there are a lot of dbags in Bellevue. If you think my post (which I considered humorous tbh) portrayed me as a dbag, well then Bellevue is a whole nother level! There's this place called Blue Martini Lounge ($15 martinis!!!) (it's inside this ridiculously dbagy place called Bravern, which houses Louis Vitton, Gucci stores, Neiman Marcus, etc.) where dbags congregate with either their trophy wives or slutty girlfriends.

But these ones all drive Land Rovers and SLK's. The BMW's are owned by predominantly the working young doods that work in a similar industry as do I.

Last edited by halivingston; 03-27-2012 at 02:36 PM.
Old 03-27-2012, 02:38 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice

You're doing it wrong

Quick Reply: What I ended up buying