Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

24 year old young professional looking for a sexy watch

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2012, 06:04 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Can we see pics of ex GF and New 21 year old GF?

Old 03-25-2012, 06:15 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C Money
Pics of ex GF and New 21 year old GF or gtfo
Fixed.

Old 03-25-2012, 06:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
The Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura aboutThe Yank has a spectacular aura about
i wasn't sure what was going on until i went back and read this:

I'm 24 and getting my life in order --
(1) 180 pounds (from 250 a year ago) - done
(2) BMW 3-series - bought
(3) $2000 apartment with floor-to-ceiling windows - done
(4) Break up with ex-gf (8 years) - done
(5) Dating a hotter 21-yr old girl - in the process!

the lol just kept on coming

Old 03-25-2012, 06:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

What do you need a five thousand dollar watch for at 24y/o?

Cheers,
Nik

Old 03-25-2012, 06:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Hey noob, what do you do for a living? I'm 25 and don't have a 325i yet. Is that what you drive? How can I be successful like you?

I keep hearing of this brand called Rolex? I think that's it. The richest guy I know has a gold one and says it's really expensive. You should probably get one of those.

Old 03-25-2012, 06:30 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!A3aan You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
1st trade your 3-series for m3 then get:

Bell en ross vintage, about $4k..

Old 03-25-2012, 06:39 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
ask the one who sponsors your new life,..he`ll tell you something - for sure

Old 03-25-2012, 06:44 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
That's a beautiful B&R right there.

Old 03-25-2012, 06:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond reputeJetpilot718 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Scott Davis
That's a beautiful B&R right there.
Not to de-rail the troll-hunt or anything, but....

I'm literally about to pull the trigger on that exact model (Vintage 123 Original, to be exact). It really looks like it will fit the bill as an occasional-wear dress watch, to compliment my "collection" (lol) of one Breitling Emergency Titanium, which I wear primarilary for work. I love the "Altimeter style" hands, which is a fun throwback to classic aviation.

It seems to be the consensus of this forum that B&R is a good company, and the out-of-house movement (by ETA, another Swiss company) doesn't put me off in the slightest. Is anyone here bothered by the fact that Mercedes makes the engine of the McLaren F1? Or that Toyota supplies the motor for the Lotus Exige? I could go on...

My recommendation then, for a nice reliable entry level watch for a young man would be a Bell&Ross.

Old 03-25-2012, 07:17 PM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
This does not improve my opinion of 3 series drivers one bit

Quick Reply: 24 year old young professional looking for a sexy watch