Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Hello All - Recommendations For a New Watch

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 08:33 AM
XTO
Teamspeed Member
XTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished road
Hello All - Recommendations For a New Watch

Hi all,

Trust we are all well.

Am a avid watch collector and looking to add a new one.

So far i am considering:
Breguet Marine Chrono rose gold
Blancpain L'elevotion
at a push maybe a VC overseas chrono rose gold white face on black strap
or...yes a cliche all rose gold daytona or the new one on a leather strap. Something about this watch!

Looking at a budget of between £15k to £23k/ $23k to $40k.

Anyone can recommend something nice?

Conditions:
not yellow gold
dont like hublot
Not an omega fan
and needs to be an established make

Old 03-16-2012, 08:36 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Rose Gold Daytona on Bracelet or leather strap.

Old 03-16-2012, 09:02 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Seems like you want a known sporty RG piece? The classic RG Rubberclad would be my recommendation. New dial is shown below. Old dial is also available.

Old 03-16-2012, 09:20 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
^ Nice choice as well.

I've got the SS version.

Old 03-16-2012, 09:42 AM
XTO
Teamspeed Member
XTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished road
Very nice, thank you. whats the price on the AP?

not too keen on a rubber strap. looking for more dressy watch.

Old 03-16-2012, 03:28 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by XTO
Very nice, thank you. whats the price on the AP?

not too keen on a rubber strap. looking for more dressy watch.
Well if you want to go a bit more dressy.. no rubber.. with some RG.. then may I suggest..

Old 03-16-2012, 03:51 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
I have to recommend this, my father got one recently.
It is beyond epic, and not something everyone has.

Ulysse Nardin Maxi Marine:

Old 03-16-2012, 04:57 PM
AMGFanatic
This should be the perfect blend of classy & sport.

Retail $29-30,000

Last edited by MeanMachine; 03-16-2012 at 04:59 PM.
Old 03-17-2012, 08:16 AM
XTO
Teamspeed Member
The Artist - Nice watch, nice colours as well. A lot going on there.

BDSK- are you a retailer? if so can you price the two you mentioned above?

MeanM - Those Ap's are great. not a fan of brown leather, as always think that brown leather means a casual watch rather than a dressy one to wear out at night etc... But simple change of strap. What the price on those two?

I usualy purchase my watches from middle east, i will be in dubai end of this month- MeanM - any recomendations on who to see etc...?

Old 03-17-2012, 08:23 AM
AMGFanatic
No idea in Dubai/UAE.

I'm in Kuwait if you are passing by over here, I could take you to see watches.

It would be nice to meet you in person.

Quick Reply: Hello All - Recommendations For a New Watch