Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Hello All - Recommendations For a New Watch

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 09:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by XTO
BDSK- are you a retailer? if so can you price the two you mentioned above?
No, I'm not a dealer. Just an avid collector and fan of horology.

Prices I believe are in the range of (retail) $55k for the RG Rubberclad and $60k for the RG Royal Oak Jumbo.

Old 03-18-2012, 07:16 PM
XTO
Teamspeed Member
XTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished road
MM- thanks for the offer! but my trip is gona take me only as far as Atlantis hotel!

BDSK - no offence meant on asking of the dealer or not, just the pics you posted looked really professional etc...

I like to collect/buy 4 things, Cars, nice blazers, shoes and watches! I think im gona have a closer look at a few AP, i saw a nice one today but was in a rush, it was RG, brown strap, chrono grapgh and the left dial was part red with a full black face.

Old 03-19-2012, 07:33 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by XTO
BDSK - no offence meant on asking of the dealer or not, just the pics you posted looked really professional etc...
No worries. Good luck on your search. By the way.. the pictures are taken from my iPhone!

Old 03-19-2012, 08:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Suggest these:

AP Royal Oak 15300 Rose Gold (Can be had BNIB for ~$22k)

AP Royal Oak Chronograph Rose Gold (Can be had BNIB for ~$26-28k)

Last edited by PorscheFanatic; 03-19-2012 at 08:35 AM.
Old 03-19-2012, 09:13 AM
XTO
Teamspeed Member
XTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished roadXTO is on a distinguished road
Pfanatic- excellent sugesstions, i am liking the 26320OR.OO.D002CR.01 Royal Oak Chronograph Rose Gold alot.

do you know the exact price, as i cant seem to find anything definate on the web.

Old 03-19-2012, 09:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by XTO
Pfanatic- excellent sugesstions, i am liking the 26320OR.OO.D002CR.01 Royal Oak Chronograph Rose Gold alot.

do you know the exact price, as i cant seem to find anything definate on the web.
That's the new 41mm Royal Oak Chronograph that came out a few weeks ago, you will have a hard time finding it in the coming year and won't be able to get a discount on it, if I were you I'd aim for this, which in my oppinion looks better and is available today. Can be had for $30k new.

Old 03-19-2012, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Also, don't forget the PATEK PHILIPPE SA - Nautilus

Old 03-21-2012, 08:42 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
stuhubb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!stuhubb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!stuhubb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!stuhubb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!stuhubb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!stuhubb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!stuhubb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!stuhubb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!stuhubb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!stuhubb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!stuhubb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
if you are a true automotive enthusiast, why don't you look at these:

B.R.M. : french watch maker

Let me know, I can give you all the information-

Old 03-21-2012, 10:58 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
^ B.R.M is not great.

Old 03-22-2012, 09:39 AM
TEAMSPEED.COM
stuhubb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!stuhubb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!stuhubb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!stuhubb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!stuhubb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!stuhubb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!stuhubb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!stuhubb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!stuhubb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!stuhubb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!stuhubb You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Why do you say that MM?

Quick Reply: Hello All - Recommendations For a New Watch