Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Have you seen Hublot's press conference at Baselworld 2012?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 11:04 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Sebi is on a distinguished roadSebi is on a distinguished roadSebi is on a distinguished road
Have you seen Hublot's press conference at Baselworld 2012?

I love listening to Biver. It is awesome.

Don't know if it is on youtube or so, but now it is in the Hublot Blog. They talk about the partnership with Ferrari, Magic Gold (unscratchable 18k gold alloy) and the Hublot Antikythera.
They will produce 4 units of this watch, 3 for museums and 1 up for auction.

Live from BASELWORLD on March 7th, 2012

Old 03-09-2012, 11:13 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
Hublot boring its very "2005" Big Bang watch craze started then

Ferrari should partner with Richard Mille, much more exclusive brand.

Old 03-09-2012, 11:25 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Hublot boring its very "2005" Big Bang watch craze started then

Ferrari should partner with Richard Mille, much more exclusive brand.
There are few things about Ferrari that are exclusive Mo.

Old 03-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Sebi is on a distinguished roadSebi is on a distinguished roadSebi is on a distinguished road
I also think Hublot is getting very exposed. And they might have too many partnerships. Who would like to have a ManU or Bayern Munich watch?
But nevertheless Biver is an awesome speaker
The Richard Mille Nadal watch is cool. But many RM watches have half the price of an Ferrari. I think Hublot is a good choice. If you pick up a F you can easily spend 20k on a nice Ferrari watch.

Old 03-09-2012, 02:41 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
If you can get a Ferrari you can obviously afford any of the RM's.

It's not like the typical owner is a average employee that has 20 + years of savings to get his dream car.

Old 03-09-2012, 06:02 PM
ECB
Teamspeed Pro
ECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond reputeECB has a reputation beyond repute
saw a documentary with him,..

he rally does all this with by heart and with true passion - one can really sense that!

Old 03-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Not a big fan of Hublot's pieces. However, I'm a fan of Jean-Claude Biver. He is extremely charismatic and always available to the public. He regularly interacts with customers and potential clients through watch forums and emails. Class guy.

Old 03-09-2012, 08:12 PM
New OG
samuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond reputesamuel.g has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
If you can get a Ferrari you can obviously afford any of the RM's.

It's not like the typical owner is a average employee that has 20 + years of savings to get his dream car.
That's quite a generalisation there Mo. I wouldn't go as far as saying everyone that has an F-car can easily swing any of the RM's considering that many of them can reach a 6-700k price tag, that's absurd and quite frankly it sounds very pretentious. I know you probably didn't mean to come across this way but that's just the way it struck me.

On a different note, I like the way some of the Hublots look but there are many brands I would consider before purchasing one.

Old 03-11-2012, 07:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by samuel.g
That's quite a generalisation there Mo. I wouldn't go as far as saying everyone that has an F-car can easily swing any of the RM's considering that many of them can reach a 6-700k price tag, that's absurd and quite frankly it sounds very pretentious. I know you probably didn't mean to come across this way but that's just the way it struck me.

On a different note, I like the way some of the Hublots look but there are many brands I would consider before purchasing one.
If you can spend a couple hundred G on a tub of carbon with wheels, you can do it for a watch. If you are stretching to buy an f-car you are a financial idiot.

Old 03-11-2012, 09:12 AM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by sheynk
If you can spend a couple hundred G on a tub of carbon with wheels, you can do it for a watch. If you are stretching to buy an f-car you are a financial idiot.
exactly my friend.

Quick Reply: Have you seen Hublot's press conference at Baselworld 2012?